This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    What's the procedure for claiming a refund on VIP and / or unused balens ?
    My credit union got me a VIP refund. I disputed the charge to my credit union account and they worked it with I think R2. No idea what to do about balens in the account.

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

My credit union got me a VIP refund. I disputed the charge to my credit union account and they worked it with I think R2. No idea what to do about balens in the account.
      I paid via PayPal so if there's no official procedure, I will open a dispute via their 'Resolution centre'

Comment

• I think you can claim the most recent balen recharges via paypal and your creditcard as well, especially the ones close to the downtime.

Comment

• Reminder: If you were on automatic VIP Wartune renewal with PayPal, make sure you log into your PayPal account and cancel the auto charge until if and when this is resolved.

Comment

• I didn't even know about automatic renewal until I looked on here when it all went tits up

Comment

• Is any one still interested in playing - since it has been offline for such a long time -
              We have all lost rewards - weekly - daily - hot event - bi-weekly events etc
              And it is also possible that the game will finish in December anyway, at least for a lot of players if not all.
              We also know that historically - R2 will never give compensation for lost events whether their fault or anothers.
              I suspect that a lot of players have moved to other games ...........
              Warcraft - Perfect World International etc.
              and therefore will not be returning even if the game finally returns.

Comment

• Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........
                and therefore the R2 devs have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with the forum.
                the forum still has the same bugs it had a month or so ago

FIX the forum so it works properly - you are not doing anything else.

Comment

• I don't think I will come back and play. Not impressed with the lack of information coming from r2 so seems they are not interested in bringing wartune back to life.

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                    Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........
                    and therefore the R2 devs have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with the forum.

Wartune is up and running, it is just not hosted by r2 at the moment.
                    You just have to dig around a little bit, if your wish is to play Wartune again.
                    It is up to you to take the risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                      Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........

Weird correlation, considering you play several games here that are still up, so it's not like R2 staff is sitting on their thumbs through all of this. Unfortunately, the issues with the forum are beyond the scope of the IT department, who are not developers. With the current focus being on the new version of the client that will run without going through a flash enabled browser, the forum itself is taking a back seat, in favor of a community Discord server.

As for updates about Wartune on this platform.. there currently isn't one. The GHW case is in a weird spot, and while the end result of the Texas case may end up fully dismissed because the court in Texas doesn't feel Texas is where the case should be, it doesn't mean that the case won't be, or hasn't already been, taken to China. And so we wait.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

.or r2 could just censure my comments.....way to go to lose players....guess who ever is left can play the naff games r2 have left....the censuring to me is well.....just wrong,but i dont suppose the sheep here censuring care in the slightest tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by pepsihurton View Post
                          .or r2 could just censure my comments.....way to go to lose players....guess who ever is left can play the naff games r2 have left....the censuring to me is well.....just wrong,but i dont suppose the sheep here censuring care in the slightest tbh
                          Certain character combinations are filtered, which results in posts being automatically unapproved. This was covered in the sticky thread in News and Events. You are obviously welcome to do what you want off this website, but on this website you have to follow rules, and you are not welcome to advertise games on other websites on this forum, even if it's the same game from the same developer.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Is there any timeline, when and where Wartune will be restored? Like to have a restoration update that is honest. Or seriously do we all move on and Wartune is gone.

Comment

• FAO MemoryLane ....... what's the procedure for getting a refund on my VIP payment and balens remaining from last recharge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                                FAO MemoryLane ....... what's the procedure for getting a refund on my VIP payment and balens remaining from last recharge ?
                                If you have a recurring subscription, send in a ticket so that can be cancelled for you. Other billing related questions would also need to be sent through ticket, or you can talk to the bank you made your payments from for their procedure.

Comment

Working...
                                X