Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The short story is ... R2 told me to claim from XSOLLA via PayPal, XSOLLA refused and told me to contact game support....... so I'll be going around in circles for evermore !
    Bottom line is, none of you, R2, XSOLLA (YOUR 3rd party payment handlers) nor PayPal will take responsibility............ therefore I have been stitched up (robbed).

No, I don't want to play a different game , I just want my money back !!
    R2 games will not make a penny more from me.

Comment

• The short story is ... R2 told me to claim from XSOLLA via PayPal, XSOLLA refused and told me to contact game support....... so I'll be going around in circles for evermore !
      Bottom line is, none of you, R2, XSOLLA (YOUR 3rd party payment handlers) nor PayPal will take responsibility............ therefore I have been stitched up (robbed).

No, I don't want to play a different game , I just want my money back !!
      R2 games will not make a penny more from me.

Comment

• how do u submit a ticket? I can no longer submit tickets regarding wartune...

Comment

• . .
          Last edited by b4bylon; 05-31-2021, 02:53 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
            how do u submit a ticket? I can no longer submit tickets regarding wartune...
            As Wartune is no longer a game R2 offers, there is no longer a need for Wartune support. If you're playing another game and seeking compensation for your Wartune recharge history, you can send in a ticket under the other game.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Gee,

I left for known reasons and to take a break from Wartune, and now came to this.

I knew something was going to happen the moment that Wartune had issues that we were trying to address (memory based lag, the poor taste in clothing, etc.) in the years before. I didn't expect it to be this big. Holee chilada!

I don't know if my message will be read by anyone since the last known time frame is over a month ago. Hoping my usual friendly bunch will see it and give me a holla to let me know they are still alive as I am and that they are doing okay during this time. You know who you are.

I;ll be back to check in a few days (or week, depending on how life is going for me).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Gee,

I left for known reasons and to take a break from Wartune, and now came to this.

I knew something was going to happen the moment that Wartune had issues that we were trying to address (memory based lag, the poor taste in clothing, etc.) in the years before. I didn't expect it to be this big. Holee chilada!

I don't know if my message will be read by anyone since the last known time frame is over a month ago. Hoping my usual friendly bunch will see it and give me a holla to let me know they are still alive as I am and that they are doing okay during this time. You know who you are.

I;ll be back to check in a few days (or week, depending on how life is going for me).
                Just wanted to say hi. Been a while. Lots of things changed. Nothing to do with the memory based lag, poor taste in clothing, etc, though. Huge Wartune crowd on Dragon Awaken. There's still a rebate event for displaced Wartune players who recharged, who want to join S37 there.

Private messages are still broken, so I hope that if any of your friends do reach out to you, they give you a link to where you can reply to them, because you can't reply to private messages and they vanish once read.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X