Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaac.li
    started a topic Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Hello, players of the Wartune series,

Ever since the normal operation of the games was illegally interrupted by 7Road, R2Games has been in communication with the general publisher Game Hollywood, hoping to solve the issue as soon as possible. We noticed that Game Hollywood has filed a lawsuit against 7Road in a local court in Texas, USA, and a Temporary Restraining Order has been granted. For more details, please visit: https://www.wartune dot com/announcement.html

R2Games will keep the players updated on the latest news regarding the issue and spare no effort to fight for their legal rights.

Again, please rest assured that R2Games has kept all the server data intact. At the same time, please do be aware that what 7Road has done is utterly a theft, collecting the data without communication. As its behavior is illegal, you will definitely not be able to retrieve your data in any legal methods once lost. Thus, R2Games suggests the player not to play any games or even recharge on 7Road. Please also call on friends around to boycott 7Road for everyone's sake.

Finally, for the players who have already transferred to 7Road, please contact R2Games with the related information. Your assist will be of great help in fighting against the injustice.
    Please be assured that R2Games will take legal action to protect the player's interests. For any questions, please contact us at https://www.r2games.com/support/

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Gee,

I left for known reasons and to take a break from Wartune, and now came to this.

I knew something was going to happen the moment that Wartune had issues that we were trying to address (memory based lag, the poor taste in clothing, etc.) in the years before. I didn't expect it to be this big. Holee chilada!

I don't know if my message will be read by anyone since the last known time frame is over a month ago. Hoping my usual friendly bunch will see it and give me a holla to let me know they are still alive as I am and that they are doing okay during this time. You know who you are.

I;ll be back to check in a few days (or week, depending on how life is going for me).
    Just wanted to say hi. Been a while. Lots of things changed. Nothing to do with the memory based lag, poor taste in clothing, etc, though. Huge Wartune crowd on Dragon Awaken. There's still a rebate event for displaced Wartune players who recharged, who want to join S37 there.

Private messages are still broken, so I hope that if any of your friends do reach out to you, they give you a link to where you can reply to them, because you can't reply to private messages and they vanish once read.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Gee,

I left for known reasons and to take a break from Wartune, and now came to this.

I knew something was going to happen the moment that Wartune had issues that we were trying to address (memory based lag, the poor taste in clothing, etc.) in the years before. I didn't expect it to be this big. Holee chilada!

I don't know if my message will be read by anyone since the last known time frame is over a month ago. Hoping my usual friendly bunch will see it and give me a holla to let me know they are still alive as I am and that they are doing okay during this time. You know who you are.

I;ll be back to check in a few days (or week, depending on how life is going for me).

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
    how do u submit a ticket? I can no longer submit tickets regarding wartune...
    As Wartune is no longer a game R2 offers, there is no longer a need for Wartune support. If you're playing another game and seeking compensation for your Wartune recharge history, you can send in a ticket under the other game.

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    . .
    Last edited by b4bylon; 05-31-2021, 02:53 PM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    how do u submit a ticket? I can no longer submit tickets regarding wartune...

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    The short story is ... R2 told me to claim from XSOLLA via PayPal, XSOLLA refused and told me to contact game support....... so I'll be going around in circles for evermore !
    Bottom line is, none of you, R2, XSOLLA (YOUR 3rd party payment handlers) nor PayPal will take responsibility............ therefore I have been stitched up (robbed).

No, I don't want to play a different game , I just want my money back !!
    R2 games will not make a penny more from me.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    The short story is ... R2 told me to claim from XSOLLA via PayPal, XSOLLA refused and told me to contact game support....... so I'll be going around in circles for evermore !
    Bottom line is, none of you, R2, XSOLLA (YOUR 3rd party payment handlers) nor PayPal will take responsibility............ therefore I have been stitched up (robbed).

No, I don't want to play a different game , I just want my money back !!
    R2 games will not make a penny more from me.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

Paid for 1 month VIP ....... only got 2 days then servers went down. Also had about 400 unused, unbound balens, paid for but unable to use !
    They offered a credit to Dragon Awaken S37 based on recharged balens. Last I checked, they were still offering that. Refunds for unused currency have never been an option for any game closure.

Regarding the "R2 have taken money,under false pretences" comment.. R2 did not know the servers would be taken down until the moment it happened, so no, they did not take your money under false pretenses.

I don't know why your dispute failed. I don't know what category or reasons you selected. I do know others who were successful, including some who still had VIP on auto renew and were charged within a month after closure due to an oversight - as far as I am aware, those particular disputes were not contested, which is why I asked if your purchases were before or after closure. I'm not sure the option to dispute would even still be available 7 months after the fact. There really isn't anything that can be done at this point, unless you want to accept the reasonable compensation of credit applied to Dragon Awaken S37.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Did you make a payment for something after the servers went down, or before?
    Paid for 1 month VIP ....... only got 2 days then servers went down. Also had about 400 unused, unbound balens, paid for but unable to use !

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'd be willing to bet that , under the circumstances, that would not stand up in a court of law. R2 have taken money,under false pretences. I have paid for something which has not been provided, therefore, in effect, R2 have stole my money and are basically relying on XSOLLA,, the payment processor, to act as a shield...
    Did you make a payment for something after the servers went down, or before?

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    I'd be willing to bet that , under the circumstances, that would not stand up in a court of law. R2 have taken money,under false pretences. I have paid for something which has not been provided, therefore, in effect, R2 have stole my money and are basically relying on XSOLLA,, the payment processor, to act as a shield...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    As stated in the Terms of Service, R2 does not provide refunds for purchases, but they did offer a credit to be applied to S37 on Dragon Awaken for Wartune players, information can be found here: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...xclusive-event and is still ongoing, or gift codes to use on a different game if you'd prefer, at R2's discretion, with a request sent in via ticket.

I don't have any way to assist with or advise on payment disputes.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    double post deleted

Last edited by EricIsKing; 05-16-2021, 06:04 PM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    I used PayPal so if you guys can't issue a refund, my only option is to raise a dispute in their Resoluion Centre.
    "That is correct."

OK, I've gone full circle. I raised a refund request on PayPal as advised. XSOLLA refused as they said they had provided what I paid for,...........

"According to our records, your payment was successful and has been credited to your account."

They obviously did not read my explanation as they also said.......

" please contact the game or service support directly, so that they could check it in their system and fix the issue or offer some other decision."

So I escalated to PayPal dispute ,but they agreed that what I paid for had been delivered, which, strictly speaking , is true.

Next step ........
    "Also, you may submit a refund request here: https://refunds.xsolla.com". ...........

I filled out very basic refund request (nowhere available to explain situation)
    Supposed to get response within 48 hrs ..... nothing. One week later, tried again,and got message saying refund already requested, expect response within 48hrs ... again, nothing !

About 2 weeks later , I get email..........

....."Your request (#4818943) has been solved. Unfortunately, only R2 Games will be able to address this issue. Please contact their support team" .......

So, what now ??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X