X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fso0ol322
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
    I got an email from R2 offering rewards to play games other than Wartune. I have no interest.
    Rude come online. You are in our server now, S4. big merges happened. I suggest you all to come online. This has been long enough for you and you already spent a lot of time playing the game. This issue, has no concern about you, so you just have to move on. Just look ahead now and use the source to play available now. Many people aren't back to the game. I wish you all coming back to the game. You already know where the game is now, so just show up and come play again. The game feels boring with only a few who made it back to it. kiRii here from ArcadeFire.

Leave a comment:

• otembadevon
    replied
    I guess cheerio r2 . So sorry for you MemoryLane but more sorry for me & all of my 7 year long relationships with some really good folks. r2 really buried their head in the sand on this. It is so disrespectful to so so many people.. never again. r2 ,
    bridges burned.. would never spend a cent on any game hosted on your platform.
    To my long lost guildies in ArcadeFire on Euro svr 4.. doing everything I can to rejoin you where you all are now.. ! wish me luck! Running up that hill lol
    Last edited by otembadevon; 11-28-2020, 03:26 AM. Reason: forgot to say who I am in game.. Morcheebah orig kabam 67

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Passion65 View Post
    Memory Lane.....I asked about a restore date for Wartune. Be honest here. When? No? If so, time to forget it all and move on.....Answers please. Thank you.
    The honest answer at this moment is we don't know yet. The customer service side of things hasn't gotten an official word in either direction.

Leave a comment:

• Passion65
    replied
    Memory Lane.....I asked about a restore date for Wartune. Be honest here. When? No? If so, time to forget it all and move on.....Answers please. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    I got an email from R2 offering rewards to play games other than Wartune. I have no interest.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    character information can not be found when sending tickets for wartune once again seems like the lack of concern is getting worse and little information is coming from r2 with the servers being down almost 2 months

Leave a comment:

• jaxviren
    replied
    why game so, that
    some person can kidnap me several times a day?

Leave a comment:

• R27847983
    replied
    still no good news

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    FAO MemoryLane ....... what's the procedure for getting a refund on my VIP payment and balens remaining from last recharge ?
    If you have a recurring subscription, send in a ticket so that can be cancelled for you. Other billing related questions would also need to be sent through ticket, or you can talk to the bank you made your payments from for their procedure.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    FAO MemoryLane ....... what's the procedure for getting a refund on my VIP payment and balens remaining from last recharge ?

Leave a comment:

• Passion65
    replied
    Is there any timeline, when and where Wartune will be restored? Like to have a restoration update that is honest. Or seriously do we all move on and Wartune is gone.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by pepsihurton View Post
    .or r2 could just censure my comments.....way to go to lose players....guess who ever is left can play the naff games r2 have left....the censuring to me is well.....just wrong,but i dont suppose the sheep here censuring care in the slightest tbh
    Certain character combinations are filtered, which results in posts being automatically unapproved. This was covered in the sticky thread in News and Events. You are obviously welcome to do what you want off this website, but on this website you have to follow rules, and you are not welcome to advertise games on other websites on this forum, even if it's the same game from the same developer.

Leave a comment:

• pepsihurton
    replied
    .or r2 could just censure my comments.....way to go to lose players....guess who ever is left can play the naff games r2 have left....the censuring to me is well.....just wrong,but i dont suppose the sheep here censuring care in the slightest tbh

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........
    and therefore the R2 devs have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with the forum.
    the forum still has the same bugs it had a month or so ago

FIX the forum so it works properly - you are not doing anything else.
    Weird correlation, considering you play several games here that are still up, so it's not like R2 staff is sitting on their thumbs through all of this. Unfortunately, the issues with the forum are beyond the scope of the IT department, who are not developers. With the current focus being on the new version of the client that will run without going through a flash enabled browser, the forum itself is taking a back seat, in favor of a community Discord server.

As for updates about Wartune on this platform.. there currently isn't one. The GHW case is in a weird spot, and while the end result of the Texas case may end up fully dismissed because the court in Texas doesn't feel Texas is where the case should be, it doesn't mean that the case won't be, or hasn't already been, taken to China. And so we wait.

Leave a comment:

• LefogDart
    replied
    Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........
    and therefore the R2 devs have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with the forum.
    the forum still has the same bugs it had a month or so ago

FIX the forum so it works properly - you are not doing anything else.
    Wartune is up and running, it is just not hosted by r2 at the moment.
    You just have to dig around a little bit, if your wish is to play Wartune again.
    It is up to you to take the risk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X