Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RudeNoob
    replied
    I don't think I will come back and play. Not impressed with the lack of information coming from r2 so seems they are not interested in bringing wartune back to life.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    Sadly .... even though the game has not been accessible ........
    and therefore the R2 devs have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with the forum.
    the forum still has the same bugs it had a month or so ago

FIX the forum so it works properly - you are not doing anything else.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    Is any one still interested in playing - since it has been offline for such a long time -
    We have all lost rewards - weekly - daily - hot event - bi-weekly events etc
    And it is also possible that the game will finish in December anyway, at least for a lot of players if not all.
    We also know that historically - R2 will never give compensation for lost events whether their fault or anothers.
    I suspect that a lot of players have moved to other games ...........
    Warcraft - Perfect World International etc.
    and therefore will not be returning even if the game finally returns.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    I didn't even know about automatic renewal until I looked on here when it all went tits up

Leave a comment:

• timevoyager65
    replied
    Reminder: If you were on automatic VIP Wartune renewal with PayPal, make sure you log into your PayPal account and cancel the auto charge until if and when this is resolved.

Leave a comment:

• Thaleia38
    replied
    I think you can claim the most recent balen recharges via paypal and your creditcard as well, especially the ones close to the downtime.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

My credit union got me a VIP refund. I disputed the charge to my credit union account and they worked it with I think R2. No idea what to do about balens in the account.
    I paid via PayPal so if there's no official procedure, I will open a dispute via their 'Resolution centre'

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    What's the procedure for claiming a refund on VIP and / or unused balens ?
    My credit union got me a VIP refund. I disputed the charge to my credit union account and they worked it with I think R2. No idea what to do about balens in the account.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    What's the procedure for claiming a refund on VIP and / or unused balens ?

Leave a comment:

• Thaleia38
    replied
    That is a good question. R2 should have their own lawsuit as well. They haven't which makes it more suspicious that this action was planned to take Wartune offline. If I would have a company and I would be victum of a fight between 2 other companies. I would start a lawsuit myself towards both companies.
    Also I find the announcement you get when you click on wartune very unprofessional. It is clear that R2 is not ran by pro's.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Your quote also seems to contradict what ISSAC (sorry if I spelled it wrong) posted (MemoryLane closed it down and locked it) which stated ....

"Like everyone else, R2Games was also one of the victims of this incident, we are working hard to defend our rights. R2Games here reaffirms that legal action will be taken to protect the player's interests."

So R2 isn't protecting our interests? ..... How are they defending their rights or our rights if they are not involved in the legal dispute?

I'm confused now .... you stated that the player data belongs to the company .... does my player data belong to r2 or GHW? If it's r2, I don't see how you are protecting me at all ....

Anyone else confused because they seem to be speaking out of both sides of their mouth? Care to issue a retraction and/or a further explanation MemoryLane?

Will r2 be filing their own lawsuit to protect my rights .......

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there? As mentioned, now R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on.
    So you speak for R2 now? Your quote above doesn't seem to be posted anywhere on this website or any of R2s sites. Did I miss that in the case documents that you point out? Of course that is a sarcastic rhetorical comment .....

Why doesn't r2 post what you said then, if you are not their spokes person?

"R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on."

I'd like to see that as a sticky post/thread ......

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there?
    Because most people don't read court documents. They do tend to be a bit obfuscated.

So the summary is: the case was thrown out of the Texas court, and the TRO has therefore been lifted. The servers are back up.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

Why didn't R2 actually post that the case is dismissed in the US? That is the truth .... they promised to keep us informed, but they don't. How has R2 actually kept the players informed besides posting one sided (and dare I say ... refuted) "claims". It's been very good about continuing to empty peoples bank accounts for VIP every month though. I gotta hand that to them. LOL
    Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there? As mentioned, now R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    When no new information is posted, then the information that already exists is the current information. With the current status of the court case, R2 now has to wait to hear from GHW about next steps they are taking to have something new to post here for you.
    Why didn't R2 actually post that the case is dismissed in the US? That is the truth .... they promised to keep us informed, but they don't. How has R2 actually kept the players informed besides posting one sided (and dare I say ... refuted) "claims". It's been very good about continuing to empty peoples bank accounts for VIP every month though. I gotta hand that to them. LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X