X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by vangelius1925 View Post
    ps officially does not post any new information on the site and it's already 1.5 months
    When no new information is posted, then the information that already exists is the current information. With the current status of the court case, R2 now has to wait to hear from GHW about next steps they are taking to have something new to post here for you.

Leave a comment:

• vangelius1925
    replied

people from R2Games do not care about starting wartune servers anymore, why would they otherwise persuade all these players to start playing some kind of eternal fury or dragon awaken game, why they made a lot of money so now they do not care anymore - they killed the best game they had and They don't care because you folks spend money in those crappy other games. ps officially does not post any new information on the site and it's already 1.5 months

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

But, the only info 7Road obtained from players (prior to spinning up their own servers) was the email address. Nothing else was collected. Are you equating players' email addresses to 'character data'? Please clarify.
    I'm obviously not talking about email addresses when I mention character data.

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Well that was interesting and cruel. When I refreshed the Wartune login page, it asked me for my username and password so I thought, wow, it's finally up. First time this has happened since Wartune became unavailable. Needless to say, it did not log me in LOL.

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

But, the only info 7Road obtained from players (prior to spinning up their own servers) was the email address. Nothing else was collected. Are you equating players' email addresses to 'character data'? Please clarify.
    i agree my email isnt part of the game characters data its my own data email and password and bank card details and not r2 or pcl to own so pay me hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Character data belongs to the platform the character is created on, regardless of what happens to the rights of the game.

The info that they obtained directly from people prior to telling them why they were obtaining said info...

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by Sa4355
    So do we register with 7 road now?
    7 Road is the only place to play Wartune right now and for the foreseeable future. You can either try to activate your old toon there, or start a new one.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowWalkyr60 View Post
    So, is PCL going to now take legal action against any players
    That's not how it works. Players don't have access to character data.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    If you choose to transfer your information and your data PCL CAN'T take any legal action against you. You have a right to play a game wherever you want to.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowWalkyr60
    replied
    So, is PCL going to now take legal action against any players who do decide to transfer their data to 7Roads instead of waiting for the possibility of a new contract to play on PCL/GH?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

if they wanna pay for character data well they can pay the players as its their character and their info they stole hahaha (never going to happen)
    Character data belongs to the platform the character is created on, regardless of what happens to the rights of the game.

The info that they obtained directly from people prior to telling them why they were obtaining said info... I wish I lived in the EU.

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    The only way you'll be told to do that is if they pay for the character data the same way everyone else does when there's transfers between platforms.

Current update is we are waiting for news from GHW on what their next step in this process will be.
    if they wanna pay for character data well they can pay the players as its their character and their info they stole hahaha (never going to happen)

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The only way you'll be told to do that is if they pay for the character data the same way everyone else does when there's transfers between platforms.

Current update is we are waiting for news from GHW on what their next step in this process will be.

Leave a comment:

• jeez22
    replied
    Just imagine the *** storm, we were told not to transfer and ignore all 7road attempts to make us and ones who did transfer been playing 1,5-2months and done all wars,new stuff there, what would happen after if we were told to transfer there now ? , there is noway this shtstorm will never go back to normal except if 7road takes place of gh as provider ? and let platforms run wartune as it was.

Leave a comment:

• jeez22
    replied
    If this all *** 7road pull was legit, why didnt they just ***** do it while servers were running, they had to shut us all down to get gh law suit them ? ***, basicly killing game meanwhile.

btw what Thaleia38 says seems right
    Last edited by jeez22; 11-12-2020, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X