X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thaleia38
    replied
    It all doesn't make sense. Let's be honest, Wartune was not the wartune anymore as it was. Fame is declining and only loyal players who are stuck in the game were still playing. Game for the most players has become a habbit, not really because they still like it so much. A normal player will get bored after a while.
    But I serious doubt about why this game is offline. That 'fight' started on a very convenient time, 3 months before Flash goes offline. Why would 7 road suddenly wants all the servers, while knowing that the game is still a success but going down hill and on top of it the problems that come when Flash is going offline. R2 is promising a solution, there is a solution for it but we all know that it isn't stable at all. Nothing beats using your browser. But even with the Mini Client. In the background there is still used Flash.. but Flash isn't being updated anymore so what if later on problems arise with the game after a new patch. There will be a point that flash in the background is not enough anymore to support the game (and flash what is still used is not getting updated and upgraded anymore) and we get a game that is unplayable. Mini clients or not, all the flash games if not converted to HTML5 are doomed to die. Those mini clients are just a delay of execution.
    Wake up all, keep your money in your pockets for the games that are using flash.
    So do you still think that 7 road is doing all this efforts to claim all servers just for a few months of income? Meh, 7 road is China and we can't touch them (because it is very complex to put a clain towards a China company) so they take the blame for taking Wartune offline by doing this show. In this way the companies who launch this game will keep their hands clean and they don't need to fear for claims.

Leave a comment:

• kosmas91
    replied
    Finally they found a way to kill it. I was expecting for them to just shut it down and say nothing but this is better. "Not our fault, this bad 7road company did it all but no worries, play our other trash games". hahahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Tur
    replied
    oh well, been that long im gonna guess you lost loads of paying players any way, might not be worth fighting for now. for damn sure I wont put a singe cent into this game anymore, and well will very likely not return. was an absolute **** storm with no information provided as to why, could have said "due to an ongoing legal issue we cannot provide a set date to be up and running again". but instead chose silence and and "hey we think 2 weeks" and "oh instead try this pay to win game instead, that way we still make money". Your marketing/PR guys need to be let go for sure, but with the loss of income i assume many people will lose positions, which is sad, as likely people wanted to divulge information just were not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Thaleia38
    replied
    Is this drama not a cover up for a problem.. maybe something like.. can't find solution when Flash is down, we promised them so we need to find a solution to get rid of Wartune solution?
    Than rise the question, who is next? Dragon Awaken? It is really an easy problem solving for end of life Flash.

Leave a comment:

• fso0ol322
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72

Careful .... (Y)ou might g(E)t banned for a(S)king a question like this ....
    I like this combination of letters

Leave a comment:

• SjaakNL
    replied
    When will this finaly b solved? its taking to long

Leave a comment:

• R26785553
    replied
    Not trying to inject positive or negative into this. The case is dismissed only because the Texas judge deemed that court was not able to hear the case because of the exceptional difficulties in adjudicating it. Chinese language, time barriers and the fact that PC and 7R are both based in China. There are apparently cases filed in China, so in the end it's not truly over. Only over as far as the Texas based court is concerned and there's still a final dismissal hearing in December. But TRO is lifted now.
    Last edited by R26785553; 11-11-2020, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pepsihurton
    replied
    7 road back up running tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• LefogDart
    replied
    I am looking forward to hear from R2.
    Would be nice if we got some kind of reimbursement.

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    Originally posted by pepsihurton View Post
    er......just seen 7 road won?
    yeah me too saw post on facebook oh well lost my account now 8 years playing no ty from r2 no refund for my vip and spirit con while the game was offline while the countdown was running

Leave a comment:

• pepsihurton
    replied
    er......just seen 7 road won?

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    UPDATES ON THE CURRENT WARTUNE ISSUE
    Dear players of the Wartune franchise,

Recently, we have received many inquiries on how to retrieve the characters of the Wartune franchise, and why the recharges made on some unknown platforms (or probably unauthorized) never be delivered. To better help you on the issue, please provide the following information to us:

1. character information (character name and server number); and
    2. the total recharge amounts on those some unknown platforms (or probably unauthorized platforms) (please also attach the screenshots of your transaction record).
    Link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/

Like everyone else, R2Games was also one of the victims of this incident, we are working hard to defend our rights. R2Games here reaffirms that legal action will be taken to protect the player's interests.

Many of you may have noticed that 7Road's servers have been shut down for more than 48 hours. Based on the past scheduled maintenances, there had never been a shut-down for such a long time, considering a server merge or even a version update. And the even worse thing is that, such lengthy and irregular shut-downs have become a norm, and will definitely continue - given an Order from the court is already there on 7Road and their Wartune game. They should attest to themselves that if it is legal, why such happens so often?

Of course, just as despicable as the data theft behavior behind, no wonder those Wartune game servers were shut down without any heads-up, ignoring the baseline interests of users. The promised customer-first service is barely truthful. There is simply a wolf in sheep's clothing, grabbing self-interest by hook or crook.

We firmly believe that law and justice will be on our side. R2Games once again appeals to everyone not to play games or even recharge on 7Road, because your legal rights and interests may not be protected. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME and MONEY on 7Road’s Wartune.

At the same time, we urge Game Hollywood to deal with the problem with 7Road ASAP. The players of the R2Games Wartune franchise has nothing to do with your dispute with 7Road. PLEASE RESPOND TO our users AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Return back our Wartune Franchise!!

WHAT IS THIS? why they need our information when they should already have all that?

Leave a comment:

• R2268622
    replied
    Boy am I glad I never spent a single penny on the game in the years I played... So disappointed to try to come back to it after taking a break from the frustrations of lag...

Jirikai, US servers 1 (West) and 36 (East).

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    (Oops, looks like my post went through twice. I can edit it, but I don't see how to delete this post. Maybe a mod can delete this post?)
    Last edited by R2123212541; 11-10-2020, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    Well I for one am still checking in for news once every few days or so
    Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find my guildmates. All those years and I never set up a backup communication method in case something like this happened

Leave a comment:

Working...
X