X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StevoLarsen69
    replied
    Give it up!!!..It aint coming back..move on!!

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

It's an easy way out for the companies .... now they don't have to do anything to make wartune playable past December 31 .... they will just claim all these legal reasons. For those holding out hope, let the reality sink in. It's over ... for good .... forever.
    Could'nt have said it any better. RIP

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

It's an easy way out for the companies .... now they don't have to do anything to make wartune playable past December 31 .... they will just claim all these legal reasons. For those holding out hope, let the reality sink in. It's over ... for good .... forever.
    Could'nt have said it any better. RIP

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Originally posted by R231020482 View Post
    I started Wartune on Kabam platform never knew GHW had anything to do with it.. I had to verify all my info and was moved to Wonderhill.. then again same thing and moved to Gamerocks and lastly had to verify everything again or lose toon and moved to the R2 platform.. we the players had no choice move it or lose it.. 7Roads asked if we wanted to play we could move to them.. then this TRO came into effect and knocked them out also. Its the players who are being messed with, years and years of time and patience and for what?? 2 companies acting like children..

SinCyn
    US West 35 and US West 1

Leave a comment:

• R2105420829
    replied
    will check back in next week . like the game & was fun talking to the other players .

Leave a comment:

• R231020482
    replied
    I started Wartune on Kabam platform never knew GHW had anything to do with it.. I had to verify all my info and was moved to Wonderhill.. then again same thing and moved to Gamerocks and lastly had to verify everything again or lose toon and moved to the R2 platform.. we the players had no choice move it or lose it.. 7Roads asked if we wanted to play we could move to them.. then this TRO came into effect and knocked them out also. Its the players who are being messed with, years and years of time and patience and for what?? 2 companies acting like children..

SinCyn
    US West 35 and US West 1
    Last edited by R231020482; 11-06-2020, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R226899074
    replied
    GH/PCL submits an Amended Petition and Application for Temporary and Permanent Injunctive Relief;
    https://courtsportal.dallascounty.org/.../CzoLA7L7jDTJiKY...

"SUMMARY OF CLAIMS
    1. This action arises out of the unlawful theft and misuse of the personal data of Americans and other condential commercial information and trade secrets by China-based digital game developer, 7Road."...

The claim of "unlawful theft and misuse of the personal data of Americans" by GH/PCL seems to be a material misrepresentation of fact based on Texas code.

TEXAS BUSINESS AND COMMERCE CODE
    TITLE 11. PERSONAL IDENTITY INFORMATION
    SUBTITLE B. IDENTITY THEFT
    CHAPTER 521. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/BC/htm/BC.521.htm...

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Play GoT and give us tons more of your money .... before we are "accused" of not paying Youzoo

Leave a comment:

• thinair01
    replied
    You know I don't think it matters anymore. This battle back and forth in court , who did what and who owes who. Everyone losses. We as players lost our game and you two lost alot of money. It will take a long time, if ever, to regain what R2/GH and 7road had. By the time this all works out, looking like close to 2 months now, everyone will move on. There will be nothing left. Congrads on GH/ R2 not paying up there fees and a **** pore communication to all the players. We have to go to the court documents to see what is all going on. I am done with all this mess along with most of your players. It's time to move on. One last thing, it is a sad thing that GH/R2 could not take the time to let us all know where we all stand and instead toss other games at us to keep us hanging on. That is not how you do business. Good luck to everyone......

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    I'm going to the Chrysler dealership today because I bought a Toyota at the Toyota dealership earlier and I paid for some upgrades that I didn't receive. Chrysler is going to get a piece of my mind.

Or how about this one ..... I bought some things online to pick up at Walmart. When I went to Target they weren't there. I'll never shop at Target again .....

Is common sense a new symptom of the virus?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by scotchmist64 View Post
    So if it's not a debate then why post it in the first place.....just to make it look like R2 is caring, responsible & has the players interests at heart.... don't make me laugh.
    They post what they are told to post. They seem to be gathering information. I don't have details about that, but the statement of click the link in the post if the post applies to you isn't a debate topic. If it doesn't apply to you, move on. Far easier for me to close the threads than it is for me to have to remove or edit half your posts.

Leave a comment:

• scotchmist64
    replied
    So if it's not a debate then why post it in the first place.....just to make it look like R2 is caring, responsible & has the players interests at heart.... don't make me laugh.

When I recharged I knew who I was dealing with as we were playing on 7Roads not R2....why you are saying they can reach out to you for support puzzles me though.
    Surely you would say well you chose to recharge with 7Roads so it's not our problem....it looks like you are trying to carry favour with players in the hope they remain loyal to R2.

Where was the players interests when we faced problems with lag time & time again....the server I was playing on was dead...everyone knew it but instead of merging with others all you were interested in was promoting the next new server....it's a bit like the age old saying that companies look after new customers better than the ones that have been loyal for X amount of years.

Who knows if 7Roads would be any better but surely can't be any worse tbh....& should R2 actually get Wartune back how are they gonna address the ongoing issues..cause let's face it you are gonna need to up your game if you expect players to return to a game with the same old problems.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by scotchmist64 View Post
    So issac.li (Administrator) posts a message about how R2 are the victims here, yet no replies are allowed as topic is closed.
    Because the replies weren't related to the topic. It's not a debate. People are reaching out to R2 about failed recharges because they don't understand that they aren't even with the same company they originally signed up with. If you aren't negatively impacted then great, that thread isn't for you. Those who are impacted can reach out to support as stated by that thread.

Leave a comment:

• scotchmist64
    replied
    So issac.li (Administrator) posts a message about how R2 are the victims here, yet no replies are allowed as topic is closed.
    What then is the point of the post.....just to make us all think that R2 are the good guys here & the others are the villains...sorry but that won't wash.
    He said that recharges made on some unknown or probably unauthorized platforms never delivered.....I can tell you for a fact that I recharged & restarted my VIP while playing on one of these so called unauthorized platforms as others have done without issue whatsoever.
    7Roads stated that theirs was the only available & legal website to run Wartune/Wartune Reborn & that Proficient City/Game Hollywood stop calling their platform as “authorized platform” since they are NO LONGER authorized, and stop threatening and disturbing Wartune players. But most importantly, we want to tell our players in all seriousness that CONTINUING USING THE SERVICE OFFERED BY UNAUTHORIZED PUBLISHER WILL EXPOSE YOU IN DANGER. We appeal all our valuable players NOT to provide any personal info to any unauthorized publisher, with their lure of offering legal assistance.

R2 don't pretend that you are in no way responsible for this mess as your just as guilty as PC/GH.....in issac.li post was the statement : 'R2Games once again appeals to everyone not to play games or even recharge on 7Road, because your legal rights and interests may not be protected. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME and MONEY on 7Road’s Wartune.'

What evidence do you have to support this claim....that we are wasting time & money...please enlighten us with your proof ?

All we want is Wartune back but it's looking more & more unlikely in the short term....but the longer this continues the more players will abandon PC/GH/R2 & 7Roads & move onto something else worthy of their time & money..

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    6 degrees of seperation it it gamerocks fault as they could not pay r2, who then could not pay game hollywood, who then could not pay 7 roads, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X