• Show
Clear All

Yall full of ****!

Comment

more action..less conversation!!

Comment

not playing your other games..ever!!

Comment

I use Chrome for the game and I haven't experienced any problems so far, but my friend who also uses Chrome has experienced the same thing. We used team viewer and I was able to get it resolved. Here is what I did to fix it. Close the game and exit out of R2games.com. Go to chromes settings: chrome://settings/cookies?search=cookies and make sure you haven't checked "block all third party cookies". Scroll down the page and click on "See all cookie and site data" then click on "remove all". Exit out of Chrome settings, open up R2games.com and log into the game. I hope that helps.
          Last edited by Artemisia68; 11-05-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemisia68 View Post
            I use Chrome for the game and I haven't experienced any problems so far, but my friend who also uses Chrome has experienced the same thing. We used team viewer and I was able to get it resolved. Here is what I did to fix it. Close the game and exit out of R2games.com. Go to chromes settings: chrome://settings/cookies?search=cookies and make sure you haven't checked "block all third party cookies". Scroll down the page and click on "See all cookie and site data" then click on "remove all". Exit out of Chrome settings, open up R2games.com and log into the game. I hope that helps.
            unfortunately not... ty anyway

Comment

Working...
            X