X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaac.li
    started a topic Treat! No trick!

Treat! No trick!

To celebrate this Halloween, Game of Thrones has prepared amazing Halloween gifts for you. From today until the 31st, we will post some gift codes at random times every day. Copy one of the codes and redeem it in Game of Throne: Winter is Coming: https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=500

Remember, you have to be QUICK because each of the codes can only be used ONCE. Let us know if you make it!

Gift Code:
    aDyWCkguOQgx
    boUo4XKiQVFs
    SGjUOnE7ivTv
    mGgHAYVtmcGd
    byjhT6Qth9ef
    tY3lzPonvgkr
    Axrkvdnn1rPQ
    uo0OjtCVhdPW
    adEe3tjvEXwE
    vJqVeXRBatyx
    T1JgGadv8SA0
    gT583NMZM5Vf
    uPDTHRcyaQYk
    byy6ediMccKm
    XufZpIZSPD39
    hshrHa44UyJx
    bXvnt9kAbxCz
    M9qEeDsSewIM
    YSMhSbuDf12o
    Tk7qH02jF1PZ
    Last edited by isaac.li; 10-29-2020, 02:02 AM.

• R238518386
    replied
    Originally posted by Artemisia68 View Post
    I use Chrome for the game and I haven't experienced any problems so far, but my friend who also uses Chrome has experienced the same thing. We used team viewer and I was able to get it resolved. Here is what I did to fix it. Close the game and exit out of R2games.com. Go to chromes settings: chrome://settings/cookies?search=cookies and make sure you haven't checked "block all third party cookies". Scroll down the page and click on "See all cookie and site data" then click on "remove all". Exit out of Chrome settings, open up R2games.com and log into the game. I hope that helps.
    unfortunately not... ty anyway

Leave a comment:

• Artemisia68
    replied
    I use Chrome for the game and I haven't experienced any problems so far, but my friend who also uses Chrome has experienced the same thing. We used team viewer and I was able to get it resolved. Here is what I did to fix it. Close the game and exit out of R2games.com. Go to chromes settings: chrome://settings/cookies?search=cookies and make sure you haven't checked "block all third party cookies". Scroll down the page and click on "See all cookie and site data" then click on "remove all". Exit out of Chrome settings, open up R2games.com and log into the game. I hope that helps.
    Last edited by Artemisia68; 11-05-2020, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StevoLarsen69
    replied
    not playing your other games..ever!!

Leave a comment:

• StevoLarsen69
    replied
    more action..less conversation!!

Leave a comment:

• StevoLarsen69
    replied
    Yall full of ****!

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Are you using Chrome? Can you use something else?
    I have tried Opera, and tonite I tried Safari on my iPad, but it says it does not support my browser and that i should use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Opera. Seems to not like any of these.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
    Remember it's NEVER R2s fault! Their games are 100% bug proof. If you have issues it is YOUR fault ..... Don't think for yourselves .... let R2 think for you!

This is the way .... I have spoken
    R2 doesn't write code for games and no one said anything about a game bug being anyone's fault. I know GoT and Chrome don't play nice together, so naturally, I would ask if this player uses Chrome and if the issue is resolved when using any other browser before moving on with trying to figure out what else it could be, if they are even interested in finding a solution.
    Just like it wouldn't make sense for the first solution to a computer not turning on to be ripping out the motherboard without first checking if it's even plugged in, it doesn't make sense to start asking this player to send in tickets if the problem is just the browser.

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Remember it's NEVER R2s fault! Their games are 100% bug proof. If you have issues it is YOUR fault ..... Don't think for yourselves .... let R2 think for you!

This is the way .... I have spoken

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by kathy View Post
    Gee, never got stuff like that in Wartune. thanks Memory Lane for sharing that information and the codes. However, I started Game of thrones while waiting for Wartune to get sorted. I will be much older and grayer before that happens. Anyway, after a couple days of playing GoT, I get this error message that sits right in the middle of the dam screen that says something went wrong to reload. Now I just get a grey screen. I guess Wartune was not the only game they could not get right.
    Are you using Chrome? Can you use something else?

Leave a comment:

• kathy
    replied
    Gee, never got stuff like that in Wartune. thanks Memory Lane for sharing that information and the codes. However, I started Game of thrones while waiting for Wartune to get sorted. I will be much older and grayer before that happens. Anyway, after a couple days of playing GoT, I get this error message that sits right in the middle of the dam screen that says something went wrong to reload. Now I just get a grey screen. I guess Wartune was not the only game they could not get right.

Leave a comment:

• Artemisia68
    replied
    Thank you Memory Lane!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Hope everyone had a safe Halloween

Vrpn2gafWy6d
    sYfmKhv2Ne1O
    8hpwKWmslVHA
    tppLNUFk0SbD