Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfair :P my arena my event quest

Comment

ohhh please stop this ** , why would u do the maint while there is lots of event on going ? its been 3-4 weeks already , make the maint like the old time after last wb ...
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        ohhh please stop this ** , why would u do the maint while there is lots of event on going ? its been 3-4 weeks already , make the maint like the old time after last wb ...
        OMG Nassy speaks too much 936 posts 0.o
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
          Stormaggedon - S1 does not mind being a test server but from 6pm to 11 is the prime time for our events. We are missing second arena, both battle ground, risking missing last world boss and now.. because we are missing the second arena, we will miss the ore box quest. All boxes I have received only hold a single ore, and I paid alchemy to get a kings box... now I miss a ore box due to maint.. :_( you make me cry Storm

Play with our server, but please do it at 10:30 pm after our last world boss...

And I ask you to be generous and please give our players some insignia for lost arena and at least a ore box for causing us to miss our event

Hug n kisses from Garter Girl :* XOXOXO
          I agree GarterGirl I am Zazzy on same server not sure we have talked in game, I know you have killed me a few times. I hope we do get some rewards for this prime time down time maintenance, they usually do it after the last WB so maybe this was something they had to do. If this was a regular scheduled maintenance I think R2 should have waited till after the last world boss and you are correct S1 does not mind being the testing server. Well hope they are up soon. If not wait till morning.
          If you don't game then what do you really like to do. Like is like a rollercoaster there are going to be some up and downs, but enjoy the ride, because it goes by faster than you know....From the world of Zazzy S1 52 Mage Guild: Forsaken

Comment

I do like to write, but I can't even image writing that many posts lol
            If you don't game then what do you really like to do. Like is like a rollercoaster there are going to be some up and downs, but enjoy the ride, because it goes by faster than you know....From the world of Zazzy S1 52 Mage Guild: Forsaken

Comment

Pull up a chair, this is now the S1 whine thread
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

ditto !! (Troublemaker)

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  Pull up a chair, this is now the S1 whine thread
                  Yay me, the first whiner (you're not surprised by that at all huh )
                  ♥Hell♥
                  Sybian
                  S1 - VictisHNR
                  *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by jale1966 View Post
                    I do like to write, but I can't even image writing that many posts lol
                    got problem with that ? this my acc or yours ?
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

haha call us concerned consumers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                        Yay me, the first whiner (you're not surprised by that at all huh )
                        tbh I'm surprised I wasn't first (but I did send in a ticket before the server even went down)
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          tbh I'm surprised I wasn't first (but I did send in a ticket before the server even went down)
                          Tell the truth now Petal, how many times have you checked to see if it's back up yet?
                          ♥Hell♥
                          Sybian
                          S1 - VictisHNR
                          *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                            Tell the truth now Petal, how many times have you checked to see if it's back up yet?
                            Stop watching me!

(I need my fix of BG whine!)
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

server up btw , enjoy !
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Nothing wrong with whinny is there? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X