[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 01/22-01/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 01/22-01/24

Wartune will once again be having its normal weekly maintenance over the course of January 22nd to January 24th. Server S1 will have its Maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on January 22nd. Maintenance is expected to take 3 to 4 hours. All remaining servers will have Maintenance at 11:00 PM PST on January 23rd, 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8 on January 24th. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours for the remaining servers.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: For the players on Server 1, we know the maintenance time is cutting into daily activities. As such, players on Server 1 can receive one of these two packs depending on their level:

Level 30 to 49: 80 Soul Crystals, 100 Insignias, and 200,000 Gold.
    Level 50 and higher: 100 Soul Crystals, 150 Insignias, and 300,000 Gold.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Laggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Erm... i am player from S30 .. May i know why we are unable to login? I am able to play S117 lolz .. kindly advise

Comment

Originally posted by juliuswwh View Post
        Erm... i am player from S30 .. May i know why we are unable to login? I am able to play S117 lolz .. kindly advise
        maybe it maintenance

Comment

When is the Next Oceanic server will come ???

Comment

ARcher crit rate is sux! even you have 3k5 critical, please change it!!

Comment

wew,,no bonus...lol

Comment

This is incredibly unfair to S1 - I'm on GMT+13 and have approx 35 minutes when I get home from work to complete 20 cross-server arena fights for the ore quest - and now the server is going to be down the entire time. Will you be compensating us with an unrefined ore box that we're missing out on by you doing maintenance during our quest time? Also compensating us for missing battlegrounds and world boss?

Would it be possible to have future maintenances from either 7am til 11am (which would affect (effect? I can never get that right) no events) or 12pm til 4pm which would only disrupt the first cross-server arena but not BG or WB?

Or even have special event quests be on something that isn't time critical, like plundering or individual arena or something?
                Last edited by Whiffy; 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM.
                ♥Hell♥
                Sybian
                S1 - VictisHNR
                *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

i hate waiting for MT ~_~"
                  IGN : Hellacious / Hellacious / Hellacious
                  Job : Knight / Archer / Mage
                  Guild : Indo_Army / BATIK / One♥Piece
                  Server : Temple of Ibalize / Selsmire Stronghold / Alterwood Swamp

Comment

I completely agree with Whiffy. So much other time where nothing critical is going on. I'm starting to second guess spending money, especially when this is a weekly happening.

Comment

Also can't complete the quest for 20 arena matches, why the hell schedule maintenance during events when there are quests for them?
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I also can't get my quest done, and after every single box I have opened giving me only one single solitary ore, this hurts bad. I wanted 2 King's bounties, I put in a bit of cash for it, just to be sure, and now you make me feel like it might be a frivolous effort because I work? I can't express how frustrating it is that an already chancy event is getting further impeded upon.
                        Server: S31 Tree of Life
                        Class: Hybrid Priest
                        Level: 49 Scion
                        Guild: (S31)zOMGuild

Comment

may i know what server is the Philippines time..i have my server in s121 its ok for me that server but the problem is i always wake up at 2am in the morning just to participate to the events..i hope you could make a server that will fit the Philippine time..thank you hoping that i could have your response sooner..

Comment

its really unfair to server 1...we cant complete our arena quest -_-

Comment

Server one shoul be compensated for the lack of arena, WB, and BG. We are missing out on the arena runs that are nessicary for the completion of the event quest as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X