• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or both lol

Comment

• i didnt receive the bunos

Comment

• Ouch, s1 players get 300k and 100 soul crystals while higher servers (like 83) get 100kgold/daru? I regret not being on server one right now lol.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	crazy-monkey-emoticon-055.gif
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1664063 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
          "Hackis another term for NOOBSto define immortality"
          "

S95|S70|S64

Comment

• Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
            Only S1 get compensation pack ? what about other servers ?
            S1 time zone means 6PM second arena is prime time for the server people like me home from work. We miss our chance to gain our ore box for the quest and got 0 ore box compensation for messing up quest some spend balens on... then we miss 400+ insignia for second arena.... moving into losing both battle grounds - 3K honor and min 160 insignia.... and move into last world boss.. high buffers miss out on 2M gold per...

That's why we asked for compensation.... we got some.. not what we needed to make up for all the items stolen from us by poor schedule..

R2 you really need to move maint back the way it was... at 11 pm server times or aka 23:00

And I need my shard... no king chest for me.. cheap order box 1 per.. then shafted out of event to claim it..

Whale casher.... UNHAPPY *,..,*
            Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
            X