[Announcement] Wartune Weekend Server Launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekend Server Launches

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekend:

On Friday the 22nd of February at 6:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing West Den, a European Server.

On Saturday the 23rd of February at 1:00 PM EST, we'll be releasing Shadowgold, an East Coast Server.

Then on Sunday the 24th of February at 10:00 AM PST, we'll be releasing Ghost River, a West Coast Server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	server49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	1734496

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

upgrade server oceanic please,,,!!!

Comment

PLEASE LAUNCH OCEAN, WHY ALWAYS EUROPEAN, WEAST AND COAST SERVER ???

I THINK ME AND MY FRIEND WILL LEAVE YOUR GAME, IF YOU DONT LAUNCH SERVER OCEAN NEXT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haiibara View Post

I THINK ME AND MY FRIEND WILL LEAVE YOUR GAME, IF YOU DONT LAUNCH SERVER OCEAN NEXT !!!
        yes pls make an oceanic server everyweek for haiibara,

and also indian, african, japanese and korean server too.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

exacly half of player on every servers is ocean players
          PLEASE LAUNCH OCEAN !!!

Comment

I personally think they should just stop making new servers all together until population starts to rise again. Either that or just make all servers cross server everything. Since it's dumb trying to waste hours finding an MP party. Unless you are in the top ranks and made a small group of friends to constantly get parties going you won't be getting any mps done. Think the only server that doesn't have much problems in getting parties set up is s1. Spreading out the population this much isn't the best route to making a good business either. You are doing server merges which is great but you should really do that more often. Also merge more than just 2 servers together. You need to merge at least 4 together since there are so many servers. If you plan on making tons of servers then this is how you should do it. Release 6 servers a week and merge 3-4 servers every other week. That way the population stays stable and you are able to continue making new servers.

Comment

please open a new server for ocean

Comment

u should fix known issues in other servers before launching new servers since lastnights mergers server 104 is all messed up alot of players experiencing tech issues

Comment

Side Note: Hold ur White Horses ppl i know how u feel ) they will eventually launch another Oceanic but not now mb 2-3weeks from now cuz if its that easy to open another server then it will be everyday new server opens right!? so u guys w8 for it and save more money for that new server to come they will make another Oceanic thats for sure and i know ur saving cash cus otherwise u wont askin for another Oceanic that eagerly

Tip: save cash up until 2nd week server event get those soul crystal #1 importance #2 is gems. this is base in my experience..
                  Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM.
                  “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                  you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                  Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Need ocean, now :'(
                    Last edited by Haiibara; 02-22-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Too many servers, no players. Most are ghost towns. WAKE UP WARTUNE STAFF. Either merge multiple servers, or stop making new ones so fast. Cant get an mp run, i`m on many servers and no more than 2 or 3 guilds are any good, cant get new players for a guild under top 3. Its a bloody joke. Now your making only top 8 guilds can make battle, so im forced to join a top 3 guild, which i dont find fun at all. Building a guiild is fun, but good luck when there are only a few 100 players on each server.

Comment

Need ocean, now :'(
                        please open ocean server and merge it within 1 month
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                        X