Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can we claim these 'gifts', will they be in the mail when we log in during these hours or?

Comment

Originally posted by crosiss View Post
      how can we claim these 'gifts', will they be in the mail when we log in during these hours or?
      You redeem by the "Event Prizes" button IIRC.

Comment

ok thx eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
          It doesnt matter which page i read on here someone is always complaining saying 'what about the non-cashers'. You say its a pain seeing VIP tokens in this event as you cant use them, their there as a little bonus to the VIP's otherwise if they werent there we'd be getting the same as you unless they did a diff event for VIP's but every non-casher would just complain about that too. And saying not everyone can be like me vip for the rest of my life, jeez its only $7.99 a month, thats less than a pack of cigarettes!!! If you wanna use VIP tokens then become a VIP and support the game instead of wanting everything for nothing, simples.
          Not like 1 hour card are going break the game. Not like 5 vip tokens is going let them get a lvl 7 gem or even 500k gold. Seriously get off your high horse and let these people want a 1 hour card every once in awhile. It won't break the game and it doesn't do anything to you. It lasts 1 hour long just enough for one day of Mps or Camps. It's not like they are giving these out every day either. They gave out 1 hour cards 2x so far. So maybe you should stop complaining about people complaining. I dislike whiners as well but this is something that helpful for everyone and won't break the game. Now if they gave out one month free vip I can understand why you being angry and all but 1 hour vip. Pft that's nothing. I agree with the non cashers here though if they are giving out vip tokens they should at least give out a vip card for 1 hour. Otherwise take out the tokens all together from this event.

Comment

just stack up your VIP tokens in your vault.. then wait for a free VIP card.

Comment

I think a complimentary VIP pass will be good if you are adding this event.

Comment

tyvm I appreciate everything you want to give....

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Not like 1 hour card are going break the game. Not like 5 vip tokens is going let them get a lvl 7 gem or even 500k gold. Seriously get off your high horse and let these people want a 1 hour card every once in awhile. It won't break the game and it doesn't do anything to you. It lasts 1 hour long just enough for one day of Mps or Camps. It's not like they are giving these out every day either. They gave out 1 hour cards 2x so far. So maybe you should stop complaining about people complaining. I dislike whiners as well but this is something that helpful for everyone and won't break the game. Now if they gave out one month free vip I can understand why you being angry and all but 1 hour vip. Pft that's nothing. I agree with the non cashers here though if they are giving out vip tokens they should at least give out a vip card for 1 hour. Otherwise take out the tokens all together from this event.
                  Hang on a minute im not angry about it, i dont get angry over games, i also dont own a horse. If i wasnt a VIP i wouldnt be on here saying 'you should give us a trial vip card if your going to put vip tokens in the event'. If people want to use tokens then support the game and purchase the vip is all im saying. I have as much right on here to say i disagree with a free trial vip as have all the other people on here asking for a free vip trial card.

Comment

hahahaha i have no money .... but u r poooooor

Comment

and to be specific ..... i have no money but u mate ... you are pooooor ......
                      Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
                      Sick of seeing people ask for a vip card, if you want to use the tokens purchase vip like everyone else who paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by R25720993 View Post
                        and to be specific ..... i have no money but u mate ... you are pooooor ......
                        Ye i manage to pick up the wireless internet signal from all the way under my bridge!

Comment

not bad...if u give us some socket rod and crypt key BE PERFECT..but ok,,beter somTHING then noTHING )salut!

Comment

nice saying man,im vip just before 2-3weeks,,and remember all THIS GAME and all others exist becoze TRUE player,,who like games not VIP baleners,,who spend money 1-2months and then go buy new 'toy'..and for all BALENERS,,beter have more stronger hero then 2-3-4..its NOT FUN! lie guild batle 2-3strong ...others with few members dont even fight.i agree r2 should give nonvip som PRIZE quest..for win balens item..not fair exmpl i spedn 12-15hrs on game,and sOME VIP balenrs come 1hr and be heel stronger then me...thats su x.i .undestand r2 make this [great game] for making money but....i say 100time,WITHOUT REGULAR nonvip members this game wiil sinck very soon...p.s sorry my english isnt good but think understand me,,caos from TRIFORCE guild druston!

Comment

Any idea whats the Reapers Minion Bounty Quest?
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

Comment

Ok, the V-day event holds one day = we will get 3 roses. My question is: what can we do with this roses? We need to collect 5 to exchange I don't know what, and without collecting 5 we can't use 'em. I'm confused.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rose.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1664303

Comment

Working...
                                X