Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice if R2 actually told us what the rewards do!!!

Just collected the first valentine's log in reward and the rose is a bound item. It also states that I have to collect 5 to gain a reward, even though there are only 3 on the login rewards for today.
    It does say complete the bonus quest " Challenge the reaper's mininons", but where is that quest??

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was just meant to be a regular rose, but r2 messed up. This one is part of halloween event iirc

Comment

another epic fail event! LOL
        Seriously r2, at least do your jobs and check the prizes of these events!

Comment

question : it says that we need 5 off those roses to exchange it but we only get 3 today...when do we get the others?? or am i missing something

Comment

People who complain about VIP's. Do u complain about them in irl too?
            Like: That VIP got an better seat than i did or why can that VIP go past the line?
            I my self am not an VIP anymore cause the benefits were not worth the cost.

Comment

It's sad to see R2 is messing up BIG TIME, this is a good game and I still hope they get back on track. You have the money, the players, the fun..make it happen damnit!
              Karac
              Archer
              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
              CAIN Guild
              1.4M BR

Comment

i bet you have a bridge too .... may be made of gold but still a bridge mate .... good luck with your inner self .....

Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
                Ye i manage to pick up the wireless internet signal from all the way under my bridge!

Comment

try reading the post correct u get 3 from log on during times and 3 from certain bountys so total 6 so it isnt impossible jeez take a chill pill

Comment

Unknown bount quest . This is a mistake.
                    Karac
                    Archer
                    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                    CAIN Guild
                    1.4M BR

Comment

it is quite clear
                      there will be a bounty quest that will give rose/roses
                      someday .....
                      exchanging those roses will give something ...... mystery is kinda good ....
                      i would say this will be petals .... but if they say that .....then who will buy petal boxes......
                      and it is bounty .... will take some luck to get it on time ..... OR spend balens to refresh till u get it ....
                      what is hard to understand ? it is ALL CLEAR .... but game is fun and i still kick anybody vip or not sooooo *** ....

Comment

im glad my friend made me a vip. . so i can use these vip token. . mwhahaha :P
                        Name : Inuyasha

Class : Archer

Guild : Rogues

Server : S59[Easkerton Camp]

Comment

i think this game is will sink sooner....bcoz the r2 is olways targeting the casher players...sooner or later noncasher will be out of this game...good luck to all casher player hope ul be happy to figth ur own casher opponent....sud r2

Comment

Originally posted by R26680447 View Post
                            i think this game is will sink sooner....bcoz the r2 is olways targeting the casher players...sooner or later noncasher will be out of this game...good luck to all casher player hope ul be happy to figth ur own casher opponent....sud r2
                            The reality is nearly all games cater for the cashiers, they are businesses after all.

Comment

I feel the love storm
                              SUPERIORMAN
                              SERVER 82
                              GUILD LEGAL-RO
                              VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                              WINGS - CHECK
                              RHINO - CHECK
                              LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait... So you get free tokens, and you want free spins too... Come on.... You dont go to mcdonalds get a token for a discounted meal and get the meal free do you.... Your all greedy, youve probably all got around 100 - 200 tokens and want to use them aswell.. Crazy how people are very one sided, the only benefit the vip players get from this vday gift is the tokens, and now you expect the same rewards back... Come off it. Be realistic. 1 hour passes are gaurantees that players will receive a massive amount of free stuff, due to the amount of tokens people will have saved, and for those of us that actually financially support this game, what would we get out of a one hour vip card....

You lot never say thank you and thats what kills games...
                                SUPERIORMAN
                                SERVER 82
                                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                                WINGS - CHECK
                                RHINO - CHECK
                                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X