Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

We'd considered what to give to our players for this Valentine's Day. Should it be chocolate? Perhaps a nice quiet romantic dinner? Sadly our attempts to upload food into the test server met with disastrous results. So instead will be going with a trio of activities to help you get further along with your game! We have...
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Valentine's Double EXP Party

Duration: 2/13 - 2/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Who loves ya baby? We do! From February 13th to February 15th, EXP gained from dungeons is doubled. What better way to celebrate the holiday about love than going into those dungeons and stabbing some baddies in the heart? I know I can't think of a better way, which is why I'll be sleeping on the couch this holiday. Enjoy everyone!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Valentine's Gift

Duration: February 14th! (All times listed below are server times)

Description: Of course, one has to do something for their special someone on the big day itself! So for our players out there, we've got you three gifts to collect over the course of the day. But each gift can only be claimed at a certain time of the day! Because, what better way to tell your significant other that you love them than by saying, "Hold on one moment dear, I need to log into Wartune for one moment to get a Rose Petal." I know your day will be extra special once you've said that. Just be online at these times and you'll be able to claim the following rewards:
      • 10:00 - 11:00 – VIP Token x 5 and Rose x 1
      • 15:00 - 16:00 – Stamina Potion x 1 and Rose x 1
      • 21:00 - 22:00 – Level 4 Healing Rune x 2, Rose Petal x 1 and Rose x 1

Comment

Bounty Quest Bonus Booty

Duration: 2/16 - 2/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: So now that you've got those chocolates and other candies all loaded with sugar, you need something to do with all that extra energy! Look no further tan Wartune! From the 16th to the 18th of February, players may complete 10 additional Bounty Quests (30 in total) per day.

Comment

woww.. valentine's day

Comment

good event thanks!
            permanent ban those hackers!
            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I'm glad the Vday event made it here. Only 1 petal.
              Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-12-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

can you extend the rose petal event until march 3 so we can have a chance to get the piggy mount .. because 3 petal per day we cannot get the piggy mount until feb 27. i think the total is only 81..

Comment

tnx. HAPPY VALENTINES

Comment

Nooo guys, Valentine's Day is my birthday

Grr I will have to log on during my birthday/v-day for the rose petal, I hope my boyfriend understands xD

On a less-happy note, I kinda wish there were ways to get more rose petals. But oh well. One is better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Description: So now that you've got those chocolates and other candies all loaded with sugar, you need something to do with all that extra energy! Look no further ***than*** Wartune! From the 16th to the 18th of February, players may complete 10 additional Bounty Quests (30 in total) per day.
                      Spelling Nazi present and accounted for. Ninja edit time!

Comment

Nice event....... Thnkss g.m

Comment

Very cute Valentine's event and more because it's my birthday, thank you * - *

Comment

please extend rose petal event
                            i want pig pony T_T

Comment

no vip trial card ?

Comment

Working...
                              X