No announcement yet.

Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have recgarge 500 balens and no received reward.. how many time to get it?

Comment

It says any amount of Balens so that would seem to include the free Balens but its all a damned Lie you only get it if you BUY balens because they turned off all the free balens for this NONE OF THEM WORK

Comment

Didn't get my pack, ***?

Comment

how do you recharge free stuff, think it a bit trough ..... : recharge is bying and not using stuff you allready got for free .........

Comment

I have recharged today 1500 Balens, and nothing Happend...

Xcat

S103

Comment

Originally posted by Xcat2008 View Post
              I have recharged today 1500 Balens, and nothing Happend...

Xcat

S103
              it says servers 1-38...

Comment

it says 1 - 138 if u read it

Comment

Gotta love it when R2 cancels the payment and it takes 7 days to have the money credited back to your card.. hope I can buy before this ends.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                    it says 1 - 138 if u read it
                    that is because they edited it today prior to now it stated 1-38... one of the many "typos" r2games is famous for

Comment

personally i wont pay 1 more cent to R2 games till they do something about this pay to win clothes system i wont support a game that is made only for cashers..chances should be close

Comment

i from s106 and i get the reward just fine ....maybe u guys already pass the event deadline

and...when they saying recharge ...of course they mean for someone who pay for the balen .....not who got it for free from surver and etc

Comment

Originally posted by eddietoxicx View Post
                          personally i wont pay 1 more cent to R2 games till they do something about this pay to win clothes system i wont support a game that is made only for cashers..chances should be close
                          Can you at least post the right section? Why do people think they can just post anywhere they want to?

Comment

i spend 3$ still no rewards!!!! they have shouldnt write any amount if the lowest they want is buying 500 balens
                            Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                            How much did you spend?
                            AVENGERS IS THE BEST "S77 tarlington field" ALWAYS NO.1 IN GUILD BATTLE

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKICE... View Post
                              i spend 3$ still no rewards!!!! they have shouldnt write any amount if the lowest they want is buying 500 balens
                              When they said any amount they probably refer to their own recharge page which the lowest is $4.99. They most likely have overlooked other offers from surveys.

Comment

yess! time to spend just $5 for the lead!

Comment

Working...
                                X