Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/31 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/31 @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on January 31st at 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, 3:00 PM GMT +8 and at 11:00 PM on January 30th for PST. All servers except Servers S40 and S84 will go down for Maintenance for 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter given how well things went with servers S40 and S84 on the 29th. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: The Maintenance is over and servers are back up.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Okay so I will ask, with all the missed events S1 has endured lately, is it too much to ask that maintenance be done after the world boss that starts at 1am EST? Today we had major issues and most of us lost world boss no. 2 and the first 2 hours of arena. Is this something we should get used to? Should we even bother with events at this rate?
    S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Vixeness aka Vixi
    Mage and Lap Kitteh
    Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
      Okay so I will ask, with all the missed events S1 has endured lately, is it too much to ask that maintenance be done after the world boss that starts at 1am EST? Today we had major issues and most of us lost world boss no. 2 and the first 2 hours of arena. Is this something we should get used to? Should we even bother with events at this rate?
      Stop crying.

Comment

why does this game hate the last WB, kinda pisses me off

Comment

I like these maintenance things. They force me to do my college homework. I say you do more of them.

Comment

can we do something about this guy and others like himClick image for larger version

Name:	REALLY.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1664141 this guy on S10,S6,S17,S12 I DONT KNOW ONE OF THEM

Comment

Srzly...if you're going to wait until 1am EST, why not just wait until, oh...1:30am EST, so we can get our last WB in? I don't think 30 minutes is too much to ask, considering.

Comment

When are u going to do domething about the lvl 40+ BG its really getting pathetic,if ur under lvl 55 u pretty much have to afk the hole thing becouse every time u walk out of camp u get slaughtered,u dont even get to pick up crystals.Point is its really one sided and it needs to change.

Comment

post 6 reply

he has been a nuisance in the game as well as FB. he has been reported already but i didnt have a screenshot to show them . this is perfect , he always is like this .

Comment

He was once in the guild Im in and said some really BAD things to me and our GM! He was running a dungeon with me and my Hubby once and in the middle of the quest he told he he loved me, right in front of my husband! He also has said that there are several people on that account and even told me that one time he sold that account for $1000! I have reported him ndn so has my husband and nothing seems to get done. He also owns a few other accounts on the same server and always pretends to be different people. So you never know who your talking to weither it's one person or another . I wish there was a way for the developers to track down all the accounts that come from the same ip address and ban then all!

Comment

just merged on s69. up the health on WB!!!! its to lame how quick it dies.
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

WoW looks like he has some problems going on ...

Comment

Shortage of mages in my server 66

Comment

Looks like a flame war....

Comment

we are getting no 60/50/40/30 min notices...is this maintenance delayed?

Comment

Working...
                              X