Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiyko
    replied
    BUT, when this will happen? when this 1.5 patch will come out?

an approximation about the possible release would be nice...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by R24906631 View Post
    perhaps you should have just played the game rather than slowleveling so you could whine about one of the pitfalls of slowleveling.
    There aren't any. Period. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    BR would work i guess. i like time playing as a measurement most, but doubt that's trackable. whats silly to me is the creation of incentives to arbitrarily slow level or to camp at certain levels. someone who is deliberately skipping SP and MP runs, or deliberately doing lower level ones that give no experience, is making a choice to sacrifice experience for added strength per level. seems odd to reward to arbitrarily reward that choice over other play choices. what you'll end up with a decent chunk of players camping at lvl 49, 59, 69, etc., which just kind of shows how this bifurcation screws up incentives.
    Time: If players A and B both start at the same time. Player A levels quickly, gets bored and quits for a month. Player B plays steadily the entire time and catches Player A up & surpasses him considerably in BR, but not level. Both have played the same amount of total time. Player B wins.

We already have players camping at 39, so this may encourage them to actually level and move forward in the game to camp at 49 for a bit. Or even 59. With the more splits or layers of protection. People who play steadily are much more encouraged to move forward than slow their leveling further.

Personally - I can't see the point in rushing to the end/top level of a game - when I know there's no gear designed for someone my level. Whats the point in being level 70+ while the top gear in the game is 55 PvP or 60 Rage ... seems little point rushing forward for it when I can take my time and have the game last longer without me getting bored.

I'm level 45 btw.

Leave a comment:

• R24906631
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    *Or*... you shouldn't have powerleveled and be a whiny weakling for your level...
    i'm level 41, hardly powerleveling, so this helps me, but i still think its a lousy idea. perhaps you should have just played the game rather than slowleveling so you could whine about one of the pitfalls of slowleveling.

Leave a comment:

• Monstaa
    replied
    im so gonna own all till lv 59 im srry but i will do

Leave a comment:

• R24906631
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    so you're saying split the BG's up based on BR instead?

I'd be fine with that. The only detail I'd like to be seen to in that case is lvl 50+ not being to use their Holy Seal on 49 and below.
    BR would work i guess. i like time playing as a measurement most, but doubt that's trackable. whats silly to me is the creation of incentives to arbitrarily slow level or to camp at certain levels. someone who is deliberately skipping SP and MP runs, or deliberately doing lower level ones that give no experience, is making a choice to sacrifice experience for added strength per level. seems odd to reward to arbitrarily reward that choice over other play choices. what you'll end up with a decent chunk of players camping at lvl 49, 59, 69, etc., which just kind of shows how this bifurcation screws up incentives.
    Last edited by R24906631; 02-01-2013, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
    Or have farmed more lowbies while they had the chance.
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    *goes to farm some lowbies*
    Farm ALL the lowbies!!

Oh wait... I still am one... >:[

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
    Good point...

*goes to farm some lowbies*

Leave a comment:

• AryaTrueheart
    replied
    It's because of people like you that so many people here screamed for a BG divided into levels... Should've played nicer instead of farming lowbies... ^_^

Leave a comment:

• R25716237
    replied
    Recharge Balen why not?

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    what's silly about this is it rewards those who arbitrarily slow their leveling. a level 40 who has been playing for 5 months SHOULD be matched against the level 60/70 crowd. they chose to bypass lots of experience giving events to be strong for their level. they should live with the consequence of that choice. you saw the same thing with people who stayed at lvl 39 for ages - they got to dominate the 30-39 bracket but ultimately became small fish because they spent too much time slow-playing. now, they'll just dominate newer players who have reached lvl 40 after playing naturally.
    *Or*... you shouldn't have powerleveled and be a whiny weakling for your level...

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Originally posted by kostaboda View Post
    This sucks, i am lvl 70 who am i gonna fight with now there is about 40 ppl over lvl 70 13 of them is in my own guild. it had been enough to part 30-40 and 40-50 , 50-60and 60+ and if there is multiply cross bg i will probably be with 3 ppl on the 2 i choose since i am over 70.. honor is gonna be hard to get. and since the talent thing came on there has been very few ppl leveling up::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    So you hate not being able to farm low-levelled players? You hate having to fight on a level playing field with people your own strength? You hate not being able to dominate the field?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    what's silly about this is it rewards those who arbitrarily slow their leveling. a level 40 who has been playing for 5 months SHOULD be matched against the level 60/70 crowd. they chose to bypass lots of experience giving events to be strong for their level. they should live with the consequence of that choice. you saw the same thing with people who stayed at lvl 39 for ages - they got to dominate the 30-39 bracket but ultimately became small fish because they spent too much time slow-playing. now, they'll just dominate newer players who have reached lvl 40 after playing naturally.
    so you're saying split the BG's up based on BR instead?

I'd be fine with that. The only detail I'd like to be seen to in that case is lvl 50+ not being to use their Holy Seal on 49 and below.
    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM. Reason: tooo many o's

Leave a comment:

• R24906631
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DrBaconMD
    replied
    It's because of people like you that so many people here screamed for a BG divided into levels... Should've played nicer instead of farming lowbies... ^_^
    +1

10 chars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X