Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a screenshot taken on s44 that shows how bad things have got...... the red named player is in the opposing players spawn area... they are level 70... what you can not see in the first pic, is the other red team player waiting behind her..... but in the second one.. you can........... that is why players AFK the battleground...... maybe the update will change things, I do not know... but I know a lot of level 40-50 that want to play in the battle ground again and not be sombodies honour farm

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG spawn issue4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1664209 Click image for larger version

Name:	BG spawn issue2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1664210
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• bad news for bully

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        just curious...whats your lvl now?cuz by following the discussion on my server,the only ones that actualy have some complaints about the lvl division in BG are exactly the ones with monster high lvls that used to jump in BG and acomulate dozens of kills by killing much lower lvl players(EX: lvl 64 kills lvl 45 and brags his invencible...that sort of thing).
        now those "Pros" will have no other choice except battling others of same range lvl...

But i see your point,its "very very very sad" for you and your m8s to now have to kill each others cuz the "easy honor pooll" is no more.

well why dont you try now "spam" the spawning area of the adversary team like many loved to do for easy honor?you still can do it...dif is,now instead of killing 20+ low lvl players and claim to all who could read the "pro" you are,you will kill 2/3(maybe) before u die.

isnt that AWESOME?
        Love it ♥♥♥

hahahha me found the bg's cross server the best ideas ever , 10 times a day not force to access always at the sametimes , you get rewards for 2 of them but you can still get a chance to get more honor on the other one. Enough to be bully by the same one , and all different faces everytimes you access. Plus the division 40-59 50-59 ... is all fine by me , do not see the issue here ,of course when you are lower level you will be hit , but when you will be 45+ or 55+ you will turn the bully one. and at least you dont meet people 20 level surperior and more. Thank you! for that wonderful idee

Comment

• A very welcome change, just hope the max honor /day is still 3k otherwise ppl will jump a rank a day.
          Hopefully this change will get some of the smaller ones that complain constantly to get killed by they'r own lvls.
          I might be seen as one of the bullies on my sv so i may be abit biasted, however besides the level brackets, battlegrounds really need an afk bot (auto kick the inactive players), that in my opinion are the ones ruining the battlegrounds, not the ones that do what this was created for, killing other players.
          If they really want some honor, they should really take example from some of our 40k br players, get dryads and kill the top honor ppl, including me, die 5times and u kill a strong player get 200honor.
          The dryad sistem is more than enough assistance for the weaker players, however the ones utilizing it are medium-high players, so learn to play the game first before calling other ppl bullies because they actually play the game.

Comment

• It would be beter if you fixed your problem with YOUR server lag instead, and dont keep telling people they have the problem. You want players to spend money well why not fix this trash server lag with some of it. And when you get abused for your lack of caring after players complain over and over, dont be such whimps and block them from support but still let them Buy Balens. Block them from that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
              A very welcome change, just hope the max honor /day is still 3k otherwise ppl will jump a rank a day.
              Hopefully this change will get some of the smaller ones that complain constantly to get killed by they'r own lvls.
              I might be seen as one of the bullies on my sv so i may be abit biasted, however besides the level brackets, battlegrounds really need an afk bot (auto kick the inactive players), that in my opinion are the ones ruining the battlegrounds, not the ones that do what this was created for, killing other players.
              If they really want some honor, they should really take example from some of our 40k br players, get dryads and kill the top honor ppl, including me, die 5times and u kill a strong player get 200honor.
              The dryad sistem is more than enough assistance for the weaker players, however the ones utilizing it are medium-high players, so learn to play the game first before calling other ppl bullies because they actually play the game.
              They wont removed the max 3k otherwise it wont make sens and some will abuse of it

Comment

• good not kill me 17 levers more

Comment

• what date is it going to be in

Comment

• When is it gonne be?
                    Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
                    R2 sucks!

Comment

• Battleground

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      And then a level 70 who can't beat anyone his own level puts on the 45 gear and thus gets into the 45-54 BG and slaughters everyone... Yeah, good thinking there...
                      Didnt say to do the ranking by B.R. If a level 70, then they would be in the group from 65 - 74, regardless of their equipment.
                      And yes, there is equipment for 30 - 40 - 50 etc, but how many people actually get that equipment compared to the normal 45 -55 , etc equipment.

Comment

• skillgannon maybe my english is too bad and u can t understand my words
                        i don t like easy fights or bully low lv but i need honor like the others and so i kill the nearest non-guildmate enemy
                        when i reach my 3k honor i stop killing and i look for carts only (is this bullyng?)
                        i m not who made this game and who want to play must acept the intrinsical rules of it
                        no ego pool to feed maybe honor pool aiming next med.
                        and i avoid none just my guildmates and guardians (they takes too much time to be slaughtered)
                        the only one i was avoiding has left x new server and i think this is not my fault
                        what should i do? left the game too?
                        nah other ppl are already doing the same, just this update will change something
                        and i m pretty sure it still will not be enought for somone
                        Name: Scarlett2
                        Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                        Class: Mage
                        Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

• Hope this will be updated soon, can't wait for the fun
                          "Scold Me if I'm not Loving You Again"

Comment

• you guys are happy this is implemented , but more problems will arise , lol already foreseen the outcome , good luck getting honors

Comment

• Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                              you guys are happy this is implemented , but more problems will arise , lol already foreseen the outcome , good luck getting honors
                              You been crying all the time and wanting to have seperate BGs since the beginning. Your choice to either be lvl 40 being farmed by lvl 60+s or being lvl 40 being farmed by 49s. Pick your poison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                                You been crying all the time and wanting to have seperate BGs since the beginning. Your choice to either be lvl 40 being farmed by lvl 60+s or being lvl 40 being farmed by 49s. Pick your poison.

crying ? dude think you got the wrong person , anyway i am one of those mid higher lvl farmers but not as greedy as waiting outside spawn area , i try to attack those who already carted, anyway its good for new players , still afkers will still arise as new problems will arise , you will see....

Comment

Working...
                                X