Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to this new patch

Comment

• YAY! cant wait for new battleground! im so excited.
      I win! You lose! >

Comment

• I am not sure if you really know what you are looking forward to...

Comment

• Originally posted by bacnotoy007 View Post
          lol shadow non cahser hehehe
          yes im not a casher
          to much pride will kill u!!
          taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruise View Post
            Original version will had it soon.
            So, we need to wait longer.
            After patch 1.6 I might add
            h my it wil take a long long way but its ok i will wait for those 65 set for now fucus on talent
            to much pride will kill u!!
            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
              A very welcome change, just hope the max honor /day is still 3k otherwise ppl will jump a rank a day.
              Hopefully this change will get some of the smaller ones that complain constantly to get killed by they'r own lvls.
              I might be seen as one of the bullies on my sv so i may be abit biasted, however besides the level brackets, battlegrounds really need an afk bot (auto kick the inactive players), that in my opinion are the ones ruining the battlegrounds, not the ones that do what this was created for, killing other players.
              If they really want some honor, they should really take example from some of our 40k br players, get dryads and kill the top honor ppl, including me, die 5times and u kill a strong player get 200honor.
              The dryad sistem is more than enough assistance for the weaker players, however the ones utilizing it are medium-high players, so learn to play the game first before calling other ppl bullies because they actually play the game.
              m8 sry to disagree,and i do know how to play the game,but when u face players so strong that even the 100% dryad cant kill inside your spawn area,can u explain to me and everyone else,how will u kill that player?
              and its not just 1 or 2...

in my server for example theres over 40 players like that

many many times(im lvl 52 tank with my defenses high,over 30k hp without pots or scrools) and go to BG and what do i find at the spawn entrance of my area?6/7 players,all vips(i also spend cash btw) that without even using pots,have more stats then me with full 100% dryad.

how the hell do i kill this guys?and they all above lvl 65

so yes i agree totaly with this change because now this so great "pros" will have to kill players of similar lvls

so dont come with talk of they arent bullying cuz against odds like that i have and any others have 0 chances to defeat them,because not even with what the buff the game gives us its possible to defeat them.

the screen shot the mood show has been current practice in praticaly all servers,and FYI i actualy know one of those players shown on the second screen shot and i can assure you that he has more stats and power then a lvl 55 with a 55 set and full dryad on him.

so me and hundreds of others are actualy very happy with this change because bulling others is current practice,and my friends,what is also current practice is that in all servers without exception,and that includes yours,the guilds where those players belong,even the ones that cant defeat the dryad but still have massive power,do also a very CURRENT thing to attempt to CHEAT and prevent any loss of honor.

as soon theres enough players around with 50% or more dryad on them,its very comon seeing lowbies of their guilds come out,attack those players while you and all the ones like you stay hidden on your spawn area waiting very bravely that those guildies of yours deliberatly attack even players higher then them with full intention of canceling the dryad buff and yes that is also a bully tatic.

because if you and all the others that go around saying what u said about "im not a bully,its all fair and equal" are so strong and good,why do you need lowbies of ur guild to stop the dryad that others are carrying that puts them in a = mesure of stats as yours?

cuz if your so good and so "pro" and you know so much about PK in BG,then u certainly can also face by urserlf another player that has the same stats as you given by the dryad...

talking how good you are and how noobs others are its easy

what however generaly happens is that you and players like u use this tatic,because none of you wants to take head on one with = stats and that actualy has the chance of defeating you,otherwise u wouldnt use the duck tatic and hidde on GY.

this will be good cuz now u guys CANT go inside those BGs,but by enormous bad luck,the lowbies that helped you all be so great,are now LEFT ALONE to face the ones they helped cheat,and you and none of those so great "pros" can do anything to help them.

in the end,by the addition of this new rulle,that none of you were expecting since none ever belived that R2 would do such a bad thing to such amazing players,will have only one result:

those lowbies that helped you better watch out,because as soon they get inside the BGs now,they will be hunted massively by all the others they helped to cheat,and they wont be able to count with "protection" on it.

so u guys to become "pros" just literaly condemned your own guild members that helped you do it

and yes,just in my server theres already many with massive BULLSEYE on their heads

hope that at least u all are man/woman/thing enough to turn to this poor souls and say your sry for literaly screwing them ,since none of u ever expected that a rulle like this would come to happen

isnt funny how things work out sometimes?
              Last edited by Skillgannon; 02-22-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlett_Vacum View Post
                skillgannon maybe my english is too bad and u can t understand my words
                i don t like easy fights or bully low lv but i need honor like the others and so i kill the nearest non-guildmate enemy
                when i reach my 3k honor i stop killing and i look for carts only (is this bullyng?)
                i m not who made this game and who want to play must acept the intrinsical rules of it
                no ego pool to feed maybe honor pool aiming next med.
                and i avoid none just my guildmates and guardians (they takes too much time to be slaughtered)
                the only one i was avoiding has left x new server and i think this is not my fault
                what should i do? left the game too?
                nah other ppl are already doing the same, just this update will change something
                and i m pretty sure it still will not be enought for somone
                m8 fine for the 3k honor,but why dont u wait or kill less lowbies and then hit some one,that is more close to ur lvl and will give u much more honor due to the amount of kills he already has?

i play BG also,and when i get killed by player 18 lvls or more above mine,they dont get that much honor,most of the times they get about 25/30 max,while if u hit one that is closer to ur lvl and already pilled up some kills,u will get a higher value,so why dont u do it?

easy to answer,because its much more easy to kill those lowbies way down in size since they last a couple of rounds,and when they have enough dryad to kill u,all u need to do is send a lowbie of your guild to kill them and server as duck,while u wait on ur own spawn for a more clear area with less dryad players.

wana know something?all those players that helped you and your m8s do that are now all screwed...and you know very well they are,because as is atm happening in many servers,the players being killed and then being attacked by a duck of your guild to make them lose dryad,are now pointing down the names of all those ducks,so when the change comes they hunt them down massively.

and you wont be able to do nothing to help them

and im 100% sure that you and all others that used this tatic werent expecting this change,and now who will pay for all of it are those ducks

in the end,for you to be good,u sacrificed your own guild members,so i hope your proud of yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Your BR cannot support your honor title. Gotta learn to pick your battles.
                  what honor title dude

tell me what can a lvl 40 do against a lvl 70 that kills him constantly?what does that have to do with having BR or not?as far i seen in praticaly all servers,the ones that actualy have the BR to suport their honor title NEVER pick fights with others of the same.

and in case of the low ones its not them that pick the fights,but those so "invencible" warriors that pick the fights ONLY with them.

get ur FACTS straight before u speak next time

Comment

• questionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

It says you can attend as many gbs as you want... and still get honor... so the only thing you cant do after 2 rounds is collect resources? is that right?
                    SUPERIORMAN
                    SERVER 82
                    GUILD LEGAL-RO
                    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                    WINGS - CHECK
                    RHINO - CHECK
                    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• just my 2cents on this new BG, I cant wait!!! Sweet revenge no level 60s messing me up, fun times
                      SUPERIORMAN
                      SERVER 82
                      GUILD LEGAL-RO
                      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                      WINGS - CHECK
                      RHINO - CHECK
                      LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                        m8 fine for the 3k honor,but why dont u wait or kill less lowbies and then hit some one,that is more close to ur lvl and will give u much more honor due to the amount of kills he already has?

i play BG also,and when i get killed by player 18 lvls or more above mine,they dont get that much honor,most of the times they get about 25/30 max,while if u hit one that is closer to ur lvl and already pilled up some kills,u will get a higher value,so why dont u do it?

easy to answer,because its much more easy to kill those lowbies way down in size since they last a couple of rounds,and when they have enough dryad to kill u,all u need to do is send a lowbie of your guild to kill them and server as duck,while u wait on ur own spawn for a more clear area with less dryad players.

wana know something?all those players that helped you and your m8s do that are now all screwed...and you know very well they are,because as is atm happening in many servers,the players being killed and then being attacked by a duck of your guild to make them lose dryad,are now pointing down the names of all those ducks,so when the change comes they hunt them down massively.

and you wont be able to do nothing to help them

and im 100% sure that you and all others that used this tatic werent expecting this change,and now who will pay for all of it are those ducks

in the end,for you to be good,u sacrificed your own guild members,so i hope your proud of yourself
                        Surprisingly I have tried waiting for someone to get more kills and they're around my level. Yet when I kill them, while system message says I get double honor, the amount shown is still the same as when I killed a noob or any other person. So the tactic of waiting doesn't seem to work for me. In this case, how else do you suggest that we farm for honor (next honor rank requires another 49k for me and I get 50 honor per kill regardless of who I kill/how many they have already killed) to get our next rank without having to wait months for it as not all of us may have the patience to continue playing the game for months or even a yr (even if I go on a mad killing spree, at best I can kill 10+ per BG which only nets me 1k a day. BG for me occurs at 5am in my local time so it is tough for me to even do it daily as I need to sleep as well).

And for your information, the people in my server are not cowards and they bravely fight even those with dryads without resorting to asking guildies to die. So I highly doubt any of them will get ganged on by others. So don't just assume its the same for other servers just because the ones in your server are idiots who r scared to die. Though I'll be happy to help you kill them if I do meet them in x-server BG (assuming they're weaker than me of course).
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• would it not be a problem to full 70 + BG 10 times a day? and what do the people who chose to play with the start of the server GvG and BG while being used now?

yes...this is correct...ppl play new server of coz bg n gb.. now we play new server for wat?

Comment

• Cross Server Battleground

Thanks to Wartunes for the next screwup. This is about the most stupid thing I have seen them do yet. Most of the older servers love this I am sure. As for the newer servers, people that have been playing for a month are now fighting those that have been playing for close to a year, building up talents, etc. No chance for the newer people.
                            As for me, I get in, get my two kills (while losing another 1k honor) and get the f* out. Completing the quest is about all I worry about.
                            Not only do you overlap this with world boss, but the battlefield is so uneven now it is pathetic.
                            Keep doing the other events this way and the whole game will fall.

Comment

• This is a dead on comment. We are being penalized for only having played for X number of months, while the old servers have had time to mine the catacombs and build lv. 6 and 7 gems over a much longer period of time. They are being rewarded for just having been around longer. I am the top mage on my server by 3k br, and I have no chance in the 60-69 bg since I come from a 100+ server going against the single digits. If there was Server BG and CSBG, okay.. cool.. But taking away server BG has really turned this game upside down for me and even a sniff of a new title (On a good day I am -500 honor) and I really don't have near the same drive to play.

Comment

• the new cross server battle guild blows, i didnt pay almot 100 bucks to go against people i cant beat, and when i do get shards i get the same amount as if i was on my server only, on my server i am a in the top 15, and i get same amount of stuff as if i am going against a player way bigger then i am, fix it, give more stuff in the battle guilds

Comment

Working...
                                X