Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24465997
    replied
    Originally posted by Death-Demon View Post
    When is this happen?
    some time this month ( mid-late February ) is the first part of 1.5 patch.

Leave a comment:

• Death-Demon
    replied
    When is this happen?

Leave a comment:

• Death-Demon
    replied
    Cool Cool COOL COOL!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• patrixfazer
    replied
    hi thank you for the info I'm looking for someone to exchanging my account knight lvl 35 archer or mage against lvl 33 +

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by marquish98 View Post
    You have a problem understanding my post, I am not that stupid to see and yes server time is common and synchronized on all countries once you log-in, what I am saying is that when US ppl starts playing in the morning our time here will be night time and vice versa, I don't want to add in more coz u might react wrongly again lolz. I think my short post would make it clear to you, and don't brag on what is your problem, coz you have a problem understanding.......

Then pick a server that matches your server time. Why blame R2 for your mistake of clicking the wrong server time. Only exception you have is if you are a beta person and chose s1 as your server. Then you have a tad of a excuse to rant. if you area new comer though and you just chose the new servers bc it "recommended" you then that is all your fault. You should open all servers and find what timezone fits you best.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by marquish98 View Post
    You have a problem understanding my post, I am not that stupid to see and yes server time is common and synchronized on all countries once you log-in, what I am saying is that when US ppl starts playing in the morning our time here will be night time and vice versa, I don't want to add in more coz u might react wrongly again lolz. I think my short post would make it clear to you, and don't brag on what is your problem, coz you have a problem understanding.......
    I still don't see your problem, but then again I'm just an idiotic basement rat, so what do I know, really...
    What's the problem of the USA playing in the morning and you in the evening/night? Like I said, maybe you're playing on a server that doesn't match your time zone.
    How did I react wrongly? I just commented on your post. If it's not the response you were looking for, try rephrasing it in a normal, non-insulting tone.

Leave a comment:

• marquish98
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    It starts at 1PM server time, so that's 1PM for each server. So in Europe it starts at 1PM, but in America as well. And also in Asia... So what's your problem, unless you're on a server that totally doesn't match your own time zone...??

Leave a comment:

• genius666
    replied
    that will be awsome

Leave a comment:

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    ACK! I meant to put that in there. Really I did. Yes, it will be timezone specific. East Coast servers will only duke it out with other East Coast servers.
    I hope eventually we can play everyone regardless of time zones as long as they are playing BG at the same time as us

Leave a comment:

• R23072089
    replied
    why can't they put 2-3 of the 10 in the morning

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I will prolly not be able to cart like before *sigh*

But I really welcomes this change, as far as I see it this makes the game fair for all.

Yes, it will be harder to gain honour cos the losses are greater than the wins, but since this will affect everyone (except VIP9s) equally, then I have no issue with it.

Heh, kind of glad I only carted and my rank is only KC, less honour to lose ^^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Oh how I am loving this! Debates on how to level or not, constant whining from the high level farmers, and their complaints about AFKers.

I am level 50, judging by solo duels, I can usually shred anyone up to about level 60 on my server. Yes, I slow leveled, and NO, I have yet to spend a single dime on this game. {Though that will change soon as I would like a set of wings.**

However, dieing to the level 70's on our server repeatedly got old in a hurry. The honor gain for killing versus the honor loss for any death was just mathematically ignorant. Sometimes it would take ten or more kills, plus shard turn ins, plus BG rewards to almost offset ONE death. This is why so many people AFK the BG. I see the ones who want the auto kick are usually high level players who are mad that the level 40's are not coming out to let themselves be killed over and over for their pleasure.

Oh and the one question asked I would love to have an answer for is the one asking if this was going to be across the other platforms like the group arena is?
    Your BR cannot support your honor title. Gotta learn to pick your battles.

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    update us with detailed details pls..

Leave a comment:

• Evangaleen
    replied
    Very awesome!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Oh and the one question asked I would love to have an answer for is the one asking if this was going to be across the other platforms like the group arena is?
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

<SNIP>

As such, Battlegrounds will now be held across all servers.
    How many times did he already answer your question?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X