Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by vondy View Post
    hmm am i still going to be losing 200/300 honor at times while only gaining 30/ kill cause killing people your lvl will mean everyone but the super heavy spenders are going to be losing a **** ton of honor each bg
    This is my problem to. The reason why I attack the low levels that I can beat easily is that I get the same amount of honor as I would from killing someone my level even if they have a higher br than me and I lose the same amount of honor approx 300 either way. If the game rewarded players more than just based on rank then it would be far more balanced. The penalty for losing is approximately 300 and for winning is about 70honor. Of course I will go after the opponents that I can win in 2 or 3 rounds and not worry about losing much health. I welcome this change but I also expect a lot more afking from those with high ranks, particularily in the higher brackets.

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Oh how I am loving this! Debates on how to level or not, constant whining from the high level farmers, and their complaints about AFKers.

I am level 50, judging by solo duels, I can usually shred anyone up to about level 60 on my server. Yes, I slow leveled, and NO, I have yet to spend a single dime on this game. {Though that will change soon as I would like a set of wings.**

However, dieing to the level 70's on our server repeatedly got old in a hurry. The honor gain for killing versus the honor loss for any death was just mathematically ignorant. Sometimes it would take ten or more kills, plus shard turn ins, plus BG rewards to almost offset ONE death. This is why so many people AFK the BG. I see the ones who want the auto kick are usually high level players who are mad that the level 40's are not coming out to let themselves be killed over and over for their pleasure.

Oh and the one question asked I would love to have an answer for is the one asking if this was going to be across the other platforms like the group arena is?

Leave a comment:

• vondy
    replied
    hmm am i still going to be losing 200/300 honor at times while only gaining 30/ kill cause killing people your lvl will mean everyone but the super heavy spenders are going to be losing a **** ton of honor each bg

Leave a comment:

• Alpdruck7
    replied
    Great job R2! I'm really exited! Finally can get out and play at battlegrounds, not just stay afk because of ppl with 20 lvls higher than mine, who continuously were hunting me, making me loose honour.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlett_Vacum View Post
    and i avoid none just my guildmates and guardians
    Please don't avoid me...

Leave a comment:

• R28050393
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    crying ? dude think you got the wrong person , anyway i am one of those mid higher lvl farmers but not as greedy as waiting outside spawn area , i try to attack those who already carted, anyway its good for new players , still afkers will still arise as new problems will arise , you will see....
    AFK is already a problem! i only see this as a good move in the right direction!

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    You been crying all the time and wanting to have seperate BGs since the beginning. Your choice to either be lvl 40 being farmed by lvl 60+s or being lvl 40 being farmed by 49s. Pick your poison.

crying ? dude think you got the wrong person , anyway i am one of those mid higher lvl farmers but not as greedy as waiting outside spawn area , i try to attack those who already carted, anyway its good for new players , still afkers will still arise as new problems will arise , you will see....

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    you guys are happy this is implemented , but more problems will arise , lol already foreseen the outcome , good luck getting honors
    You been crying all the time and wanting to have seperate BGs since the beginning. Your choice to either be lvl 40 being farmed by lvl 60+s or being lvl 40 being farmed by 49s. Pick your poison.

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    you guys are happy this is implemented , but more problems will arise , lol already foreseen the outcome , good luck getting honors

Leave a comment:

• kaeknozuku
    replied
    Hope this will be updated soon, can't wait for the fun

Leave a comment:

• Scarlett_Vacum
    replied
    skillgannon maybe my english is too bad and u can t understand my words
    i don t like easy fights or bully low lv but i need honor like the others and so i kill the nearest non-guildmate enemy
    when i reach my 3k honor i stop killing and i look for carts only (is this bullyng?)
    i m not who made this game and who want to play must acept the intrinsical rules of it
    no ego pool to feed maybe honor pool aiming next med.
    and i avoid none just my guildmates and guardians (they takes too much time to be slaughtered)
    the only one i was avoiding has left x new server and i think this is not my fault
    what should i do? left the game too?
    nah other ppl are already doing the same, just this update will change something
    and i m pretty sure it still will not be enought for somone

Leave a comment:

• FireKatz
    replied
    Battleground

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    And then a level 70 who can't beat anyone his own level puts on the 45 gear and thus gets into the 45-54 BG and slaughters everyone... Yeah, good thinking there...
    Didnt say to do the ranking by B.R. If a level 70, then they would be in the group from 65 - 74, regardless of their equipment.
    And yes, there is equipment for 30 - 40 - 50 etc, but how many people actually get that equipment compared to the normal 45 -55 , etc equipment.

Leave a comment:

• Jiraiya-sama
    replied
    When is it gonne be?

Leave a comment:

• nobindro12
    replied
    what date is it going to be in

Leave a comment:

• sauliusas
    replied
    good not kill me 17 levers more