X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillgannon
    replied
    Originally posted by Keeperessa View Post
    I'm not saying that the division level, it's bad. I say I do a lot of BG at different times can create a lack of high-level players. I remember 2 vs 3 in the transition to level 40 ...
    just curious...whats your lvl now?cuz by following the discussion on my server,the only ones that actualy have some complaints about the lvl division in BG are exactly the ones with monster high lvls that used to jump in BG and acomulate dozens of kills by killing much lower lvl players(EX: lvl 64 kills lvl 45 and brags his invencible...that sort of thing).
    now those "Pros" will have no other choice except battling others of same range lvl...

But i see your point,its "very very very sad" for you and your m8s to now have to kill each others cuz the "easy honor pooll" is no more.

well why dont you try now "spam" the spawning area of the adversary team like many loved to do for easy honor?you still can do it...dif is,now instead of killing 20+ low lvl players and claim to all who could read the "pro" you are,you will kill 2/3(maybe) before u die.

isnt that AWESOME?
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 02-03-2013, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26405297
    replied
    Originally posted by firekatz View Post
    think you are gonna screw over a lot of people. If you are doing this by level, you should do it the way you do armor.....instead of 50 - 59, make it 45 - 54, etc
    this will give folks that just reached those levels a chance instead of pitting them against someone with better equipment.
    this is a very good idea! As if you do i wont be a victim, but to be fair armour is available at lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 also... So you know ppl may wait for middle gear but they dont have too.

Leave a comment:

• R26405297
    replied
    Good job shame this come now im gonna turn level 50 lol anyone say bottom of the food chain lol

Leave a comment:

• FireKatz
    replied
    Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Think you are gonna screw over a lot of people. If you are doing this by level, you should do it the way you do armor.....instead of 50 - 59, make it 45 - 54, etc
    This will give folks that just reached those levels a chance instead of pitting them against someone with better equipment.

Leave a comment:

• R24303623
    replied
    [FONT=Arial Black][/FONgooodT]

Leave a comment:

• manuex
    replied
    *** i cant log in game what is hapening????????????

Leave a comment:

• agiletick
    replied
    will this be cross-R2Servers or will it be cross company like arena will kabam,kongrate,************ also be in these BG's

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by marquish98 View Post
    My only comment here is the timing, you should have also considered the asian timing not just US timing, not all people are playing from states, we have also on the ASIA PAC side, why don't you make it, intervals of 2 hours so it can cover all global timing.... it should be fair enough for us, who need to get up early or in the middle of the work coz the timing is much different.
    It starts at 1PM server time, so that's 1PM for each server. So in Europe it starts at 1PM, but in America as well. And also in Asia... So what's your problem, unless you're on a server that totally doesn't match your own time zone...??

Leave a comment:

• marquish98
    replied
    Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
    Going to look forward to this as a lvl 70, finally BG will be more than just attack the player 20 lvls lower than you and heal on them if you can. It will now better reflect someone's true ability to kill someone their own level
    In my server I have opponents 2 to 3 level higher than me but I beat the **** out of them, sometimes it is so annoying that they also PM you and say I will put all my plunder attempts on you and I will make sure you will never get shards, well i don't reply on whatever it is, I am happy coz I steal honors from them 10 or 20 times than when I loose to them.

Leave a comment:

• marquish98
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

We've got lots of changes coming to the Battlegrounds, many requested by the players. However, to bring those requests to life, a larger pool of players was needed. As such, Battlegrounds will now be held across all servers. With having a larger group of players to pull from, we'll be able to implement one of the most requested items from players for the Battlegrounds. Battlegrounds will be divided by level, with players of level 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and level 70-80 fighting separately. In addition, we'll be adding more opportunities to allow players to access the Battlegrounds. Battlegrounds will run ten times a day, once an hour starting at 1:00 PM server time. Players are welcome to attend as many Battlegrounds as they wish, but will only be able to receive rewards for the first two attempts. After that, players will only receive Honor and Cross Server Points.

What are Cross Server Points you ask? Those will be needed in the Cross Server Battleground Rankings, where the best of the best will be able to win.... stuff. What kind of.... stuff? Wait and see!
    My only comment here is the timing, you should have also considered the asian timing not just US timing, not all people are playing from states, we have also on the ASIA PAC side, why don't you make it, intervals of 2 hours so it can cover all global timing.... it should be fair enough for us, who need to get up early or in the middle of the work coz the timing is much different.

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Finally... I can rank up my honour without sacrificing health and sleep. Onwards to Lord Divine!!!!!!!

This is a good update. Thank you R2!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stryker6769
    replied
    Is there an exact date yet of when this will be live?

Leave a comment:

• R24773971
    replied
    good update this one, tho i am sure there will still be complaints but hey..level up, work on stats and you'll be there...on another note really curious about the items we can buy with cross server BG points O.O

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Gotta say I've been on both sides of this debate before. I've been farmed by bigs and I farm little players. Personally I love this update. I think it brings more life back to the BGs. Also all those players who are complaining about this server or that server being in the BGs...you know there will be 10 events right? Not every player will be doing all 10 BGs. Smile This is a good thing. Its gonna work out. Just like the cross-server GAs did.

Leave a comment:

• warrenius
    replied
    i must say WOW for this

S40 The Badlands
    Namira - The Cute Devil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X