No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY! This'll be your best improvement, r2 and I'll be thankful when it arrives. =)
    Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
    r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

• awesome finally i can go do battlegrounds )))))
      Moonlight yeah!!
      Character Name: Demonss
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
      Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
      Server: Wartune s3
      Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
      Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

• finally ^_^.. good job r2 staff )

Comment

• The loosing honor system works badly, and sometimes we do not know why loosing 400 honor, so the only way to prevent from unknown issues is saving names in mind, which do not attack to persons whom you are not sure about them, I do not argue with this update but the danger area is between level60 to level70. sometimes people at level60 can hit level70 easily and now you do not know names, to prevent from attacks or at least you cannot prevent from killing yourself by your hands !! ( lol )

Comment

• so R2 realy want this game die

Comment

• YAY! this'll be fun gotta start leveling up to 49

Comment

• Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
                so R2 realy want this game die
                Dead?
                Did you aware that majority of player already whine to get this kind of update?
                The only one that doesn't like this kind of update are them who always farm honor from low lvl player.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

• one question,when is the divine altar gonna be release?
                  Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
                  R2 sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiraiya-sama View Post
                    one question,when is the divine altar gonna be release?
                    It's part of the 1.5 update, just as the cross-server BG. So in the 1.5 update... Whenever that will be.

Comment

• Dead?
                      Did you aware that majority of player already whine to get this kind of update?
                      The only one that doesn't like this kind of update are them who always farm honor from low lvl player.
                      edited.......
                      Last edited by Kugo-Ginjo; 10-26-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• gunna suck for the lvl 60s-64s when they release lvl 65 pvp set. But i like the update

Comment

• im whine because some server has to fight server 1 and thats unfair theres no way beat those unlesh u pay alot

Comment

• and i am lv 62 and so have to going skipp every bg if there is any from server 1

Comment

im whine because some server has to fight server 1 and thats unfair theres no way beat those unlesh u pay alot
                              The fact someone is from S1 doesn't automatically make them strong. Maybe you started playing 4 months ago, someone from S1 only a month ago and powerleveled and be a squishy. Now you're both level 44 and he may very well be a lot weaker than you, so you still get to kick his behind...
                              Server number has got nothing to do with it. Your own playstyle has...

Now if you were to be matched up to S5... then you should be worried... ^_^

Comment

im whine because some server has to fight server 1 and thats unfair theres no way beat those unlesh u pay alot
                                Every person is gonna have to fight someone who pays.

Trust me S1 are not that tough. Promise you.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X