• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkvenatic View Post
    Does it start today after s107 Battleground 21-21:55
    Starts after 1.5 is out.

Comment

thanks, so it is after converting, just too have the eyes open after information

Comment

Originally posted by keithazer View Post
        lol, im from ur server guess who.
        the monster will bury us, not you.
        Diet, good friend.

Comment

no way..I need more timeT_T
          Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
          Class:- Mage
          Level:-50+

Comment

OOOO yes luv it! But, can you puts Gingy in mah BG just a few times? I wants to keel him lots for leaving us in S1!
            S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Vixeness aka Vixi
            Mage and Lap Kitteh
            Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
              OOOO yes luv it! But, can you puts Gingy in mah BG just a few times? I wants to keel him lots for leaving us in S1!
              Oh... you are so deaded (in another game we play) for that...

And by the time this comes out... I'll have caught you up...
              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                Good to hear I'm safe from S1 wrath. ^^ But nooooesss; I'll protect tah Slug.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  *hides behind the Creamster*
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    yeah - but not from S3 ones
                    Server: S5
                    Honour title: Imperial Commander
                    Balens ever bought: 0
                    Have been VIP: 3 hours
                    Current level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                      Muhehehe; guess i'll stay 69 for a while and get my talents up

@ R2CS_Stormaggedon: Any idea when 1.5 patch will be released? Would like a heads up on this
                      Yea, but you'll find out soon :P, with patience its alot more funnier.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
                        yeah - but not from S3 ones
                        I don't play on S3 :P

Comment

This sucks, i am lvl 70 who am i gonna fight with now there is about 40 ppl over lvl 70 13 of them is in my own guild. it had been enough to part 30-40 and 40-50 , 50-60and 60+ and if there is multiply cross bg i will probably be with 3 ppl on the 2 i choose since i am over 70.. honor is gonna be hard to get. and since the talent thing came on there has been very few ppl leveling up::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                          Last edited by kostaboda; 02-01-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Hate it should be 30-40 , 40-50 50-60 and 60+ there r to few ppl over 70

Comment

Originally posted by kostaboda View Post
                              This sucks, i am lvl 70 who am i gonna fight with now there is about 40 ppl over lvl 70 13 of them is in my own guild. it had been enough to part 30-40 and 40-50 and 60+ and if there is multiply cross bg i will probably be with 3 ppl on the 2 i choose since i am over 70.. honor is gonna be hard to get. and since the talent thing came on there has been very few ppl leveling up::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                              you no like a proper challenge?

Comment

hate it even more.. more reasons to stop playing for us high levels

Comment

Working...
                                X