No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to kill a same lvl guy takes 2-4 minutes so i will get mayby 4 fights in one bg not like now i get 20

Comment

Wow! Just complaints everywhere again. People finally got what they wanted seperate levels BGs and you still complain. Seriously, if you hate this game so much just don't play it anymore. This is an amazing update. You should all be happy as two things that everyone wanted is here.

1.More times to do BG to fit your schedule

2.Seperated by levels so you won't be lvl 40 being farmed by lvl 60+

Enjoy this update and stop crying about something. Seriously that is really getting old now.

Comment

I am quite new to battlefield and yes it's not easy/pleasant to face stronger opponents but it's kinda fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	waxing.png
Views:	1
Size:	313.3 KB
ID:	1664178

Comment

Originally posted by kostaboda View Post
          to kill a same lvl guy takes 2-4 minutes so i will get mayby 4 fights in one bg not like now i get 20
          It's because of people like you that so many people here screamed for a BG divided into levels... Should've played nicer instead of farming lowbies... ^_^

Comment

YES!!! I am so excited by this as it was tough for me to get into battlegrounds in my time zone. And also, no more being slaughtered by those 20 levels higher than myself.

Comment

Great update when you are not the player 5-15 levels higher killing people over and over in a battle, it make's the game more fun for everyone else, there Merging all the server's there are more than 10 people per server.

GREAT UPDATE

now how about Chat changes
              Kain
              Level 44 Knight
              ViP Level 4
              <420_Guild> Level 5
              [S94] Galbury Hold
              Battle Rating 19942

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                It's because of people like you that so many people here screamed for a BG divided into levels... Should've played nicer instead of farming lowbies... ^_^
                +1

10 chars
                DrBaconMD

VictisHNR

S1-Temple of Ibalize

Comment

what's silly about this is it rewards those who arbitrarily slow their leveling. a level 40 who has been playing for 5 months SHOULD be matched against the level 60/70 crowd. they chose to bypass lots of experience giving events to be strong for their level. they should live with the consequence of that choice. you saw the same thing with people who stayed at lvl 39 for ages - they got to dominate the 30-39 bracket but ultimately became small fish because they spent too much time slow-playing. now, they'll just dominate newer players who have reached lvl 40 after playing naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by R24906631 View Post
                    what's silly about this is it rewards those who arbitrarily slow their leveling. a level 40 who has been playing for 5 months SHOULD be matched against the level 60/70 crowd. they chose to bypass lots of experience giving events to be strong for their level. they should live with the consequence of that choice. you saw the same thing with people who stayed at lvl 39 for ages - they got to dominate the 30-39 bracket but ultimately became small fish because they spent too much time slow-playing. now, they'll just dominate newer players who have reached lvl 40 after playing naturally.
                    so you're saying split the BG's up based on BR instead?

I'd be fine with that. The only detail I'd like to be seen to in that case is lvl 50+ not being to use their Holy Seal on 49 and below.
                    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM. Reason: tooo many o's
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by kostaboda View Post
                      This sucks, i am lvl 70 who am i gonna fight with now there is about 40 ppl over lvl 70 13 of them is in my own guild. it had been enough to part 30-40 and 40-50 , 50-60and 60+ and if there is multiply cross bg i will probably be with 3 ppl on the 2 i choose since i am over 70.. honor is gonna be hard to get. and since the talent thing came on there has been very few ppl leveling up::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                      So you hate not being able to farm low-levelled players? You hate having to fight on a level playing field with people your own strength? You hate not being able to dominate the field?
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                      Frostie
                      Mage
                      VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by R24906631 View Post
                        *Or*... you shouldn't have powerleveled and be a whiny weakling for your level...

Comment

Recharge Balen why not?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            Or have farmed more lowbies while they had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                              Good point...

*goes to farm some lowbies*
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
                                Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                *goes to farm some lowbies*
                                Farm ALL the lowbies!!

Oh wait... I still am one... >:[

Comment

Working...
                                X