• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Reads that he will no longer be hunted by level 50, 60, and 70+ players.*

Dreams really do come true!

Comment

Originally posted by R26441379 View Post
      *Reads that he will no longer be hunted by level 50, 60, and 70+ players.*

Dreams really do come true!
      well but when you will be level 50 and battle against leve 50-59 your dream will also be nightmare hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
        Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

people do you know read , I saw a lot asking for date , when obviously the thread talked about on fridays ... this week we'll be looking at changes .... maybe this gonna be this friday.

Or maybe its me I am confuse , its also a possibility ))
        No. Every Friday there giving a preview of the 1.5 update. Next Friday will be another preview. If I had to make a guess though. I would say towards Valentines day which is 2 weeks from now. THAT IS MY GUESS. NO CONFIRMATION.

Comment

Nice BG change... i mean time
          btw can we farm shards at all 10 attempts or just at the 1st 2 ???

Comment

Going to make farming honor a lot harder in teh 60+ bracket. Not going to know who i can beat or lose to as it will be fresh names a lot and everyone in the 55 gear set lol. Also level 63 now so I will be towards the bottom instead of being towards the top. Will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Going to make farming honor a lot harder in teh 60+ bracket. Not going to know who i can beat or lose to as it will be fresh names a lot and everyone in the 55 gear set lol. Also level 63 now so I will be towards the bottom instead of being towards the top. Will be interesting
              there is still plenty of time left for you to hit 69 b4 they add patch 1.5

Comment

sounds good
                but i still want to kill higher level LoL
                Rave Ur Heart and Feel the Beat!

IGN : Rave
                Class : Knight
                Server : [S8] Forest of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
                  there is still plenty of time left for you to hit 69 b4 they add patch 1.5
                  How does that help? Only 1 new skill available.

:edit: i misread this as 65 or something....
                  Last edited by R24877577; 02-01-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I am concerning player from S2, S2 is full of notorious cheaters who have not been punished yet, how come the honest player from other servers fight with those cheaters??

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Time: If players A and B both start at the same time. Player A levels quickly, gets bored and quits for a month. Player B plays steadily the entire time and catches Player A up & surpasses him considerably in BR, but not level. Both have played the same amount of total time. Player B wins.

We already have players camping at 39, so this may encourage them to actually level and move forward in the game to camp at 49 for a bit. Or even 59. With the more splits or layers of protection. People who play steadily are much more encouraged to move forward than slow their leveling further.

Personally - I can't see the point in rushing to the end/top level of a game - when I know there's no gear designed for someone my level. Whats the point in being level 70+ while the top gear in the game is 55 PvP or 60 Rage ... seems little point rushing forward for it when I can take my time and have the game last longer without me getting bored.

I'm level 45 btw.
                      In general i agree with you ginger..i play and enjoy the game with my own pace too-do not rush in lvl-ing
                      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

• Originally posted by pitix View Post
                        time to have fun with other server ^^

ah the seller

Comment

• It sounds like alot of fun to me

Comment

• It's great that R2games have decided to section off Battleground and everything but in all fairness they should have done this AGES ago when they started getting people saying that Battlegraound is getting harder and harder the higher you get as you have Level 60 somethings picking on players at least 20 or so levels lower. I used to play participate in Battleground every evening but got sick of being picked on constantly. If the Cross Server Battlegrounds gets up and running I shall very much enjoy participating again.

Vixen2012
                            SoulEdge
                            Server 37 Bloodlands

Comment

• release Trading System

release trading system more than the half of games have it
                              -Xcalibur
                              -Archer
                              -GLORY

Temple of Sailora
                              [S43]

Comment

• About time!!!! This has been the biggest complaint anywhere!. On our server a level 70 had 24 kills tonight. About a kill per minute, and yes most of the people on my side were around level 40. So killing 30 levels down. This update can not happen soon enough for me.
                                Oh and those level 70's are hating this update, they want to continue honor farming those people 30 levels down. They certainly do not want anything remotely resembling a fair fight.
                                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X