No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> i hope R2Games fix the limit of legendary stones we can buy in guild shop, 10 instead of 5 stones/day like it is now. just consider it 5 stones/day -> it takes 20 days to get 1 legendary item -> 160 days ( > 5 months ) to get full set (this is without skeleton keys) it's so damn long, i'll quit the game before i can get a full legendary set @@

Comment

• 24 is nothing. We had a mage (now banned) get 43 in one I was in a while back.

It will slow down the honor gain for me and I won't have the ones I can just heal off of with a stun and restoration.

Comment

• so all server oceanic player would be one in battlegrounds?.

Comment

• i can sugest to reconsider the 60 70/70 80 brakets and make only one 60 80, to few people over 70 to batle 10 times a day, most of the day the batles will be 5 on 5 all harvesting minerals.

Comment

• hERE IS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHY DONT YOU GIVE LEVEL 40 LEGEND STONE TO LEVEL 60 VIP PLAYERS THAT RECHARGED 30,000 BALENS THAT WAS A NICE KICK IN THE TEETH *** WAS THE POINT TO THAT DEFINITELY DIDNT WANT ME RECHARGING AGAIN IF THAT WAS THE GOAL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING LIKE BEING LEVEL 60 AND HAVE 300 LEVEL 40 STONE AS A REWARD

Comment

• So when will this update take place? I haven't been able to enjoy battlegrounds ever since I reached level 40.

It's not that I used to farm lower levels; I would take that blue crystal stuff. It's just that I could do it in peace without people incessantly attacking me. :P

And when they did attack me, I could defend myself. Now, that is not the case. I stand there and wait to die. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pain2683 View Post
                release trading system more than the half of games have it
                i seriously dont agree with this why?

alot of people will make ALT accounts to be farm accounts then give it to their main

SUCH a bad move

Comment

• hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with the 'Piggy' that just showed up as a mount in the stabels...?...?...? all I can find is it says requires piggy card. If not connected to this then what is it and how/when can we get it I wonder..............

Comment

• No question
                    Last edited by Leilong-; 02-02-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leilong- View Post
                      Any possibility to make it twice a day? sometimes its hard to be every day at that specific hour
                      Did you read the original post?

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Battlegrounds will run ten times a day, once an hour starting at 1:00 PM server time.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• yay
                        good

Comment

• Yes no more Bully hahahaa Thank staff

Comment

• How about creating A 2 player ?

Comment

• cool!!!!!!!

Comment

• is was time to do that

Comment