Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> i hope R2Games fix the limit of legendary stones we can buy in guild shop, 10 instead of 5 stones/day like it is now. just consider it 5 stones/day -> it takes 20 days to get 1 legendary item -> 160 days ( > 5 months ) to get full set (this is without skeleton keys) it's so damn long, i'll quit the game before i can get a full legendary set @@

Comment

• 24 is nothing. We had a mage (now banned) get 43 in one I was in a while back.

It will slow down the honor gain for me and I won't have the ones I can just heal off of with a stun and restoration.

Comment

• so all server oceanic player would be one in battlegrounds?.

Comment

• i can sugest to reconsider the 60 70/70 80 brakets and make only one 60 80, to few people over 70 to batle 10 times a day, most of the day the batles will be 5 on 5 all harvesting minerals.

Comment

• hERE IS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHY DONT YOU GIVE LEVEL 40 LEGEND STONE TO LEVEL 60 VIP PLAYERS THAT RECHARGED 30,000 BALENS THAT WAS A NICE KICK IN THE TEETH *** WAS THE POINT TO THAT DEFINITELY DIDNT WANT ME RECHARGING AGAIN IF THAT WAS THE GOAL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING LIKE BEING LEVEL 60 AND HAVE 300 LEVEL 40 STONE AS A REWARD

Comment

• So when will this update take place? I haven't been able to enjoy battlegrounds ever since I reached level 40.

It's not that I used to farm lower levels; I would take that blue crystal stuff. It's just that I could do it in peace without people incessantly attacking me. :P

And when they did attack me, I could defend myself. Now, that is not the case. I stand there and wait to die. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pain2683 View Post
                release trading system more than the half of games have it
                i seriously dont agree with this why?

alot of people will make ALT accounts to be farm accounts then give it to their main

SUCH a bad move

Comment

• hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with the 'Piggy' that just showed up as a mount in the stabels...?...?...? all I can find is it says requires piggy card. If not connected to this then what is it and how/when can we get it I wonder..............

Comment

• No question
                    Last edited by Leilong-; 02-02-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leilong- View Post
                      Any possibility to make it twice a day? sometimes its hard to be every day at that specific hour
                      Did you read the original post?

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Battlegrounds will run ten times a day, once an hour starting at 1:00 PM server time.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• yay
                        good

Comment

• Yes no more Bully hahahaa Thank staff

Comment

• How about creating A 2 player ?

Comment

• cool!!!!!!!

Comment

• is was time to do that

Comment