Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** i cant log in game what is hapening????????????

Comment

• [FONT=Arial Black][/FONgooodT]

Comment

• Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Think you are gonna screw over a lot of people. If you are doing this by level, you should do it the way you do armor.....instead of 50 - 59, make it 45 - 54, etc
        This will give folks that just reached those levels a chance instead of pitting them against someone with better equipment.

Comment

• Good job shame this come now im gonna turn level 50 lol anyone say bottom of the food chain lol
          SUPERIORMAN
          SERVER 82
          GUILD LEGAL-RO
          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
          WINGS - CHECK
          RHINO - CHECK
          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by firekatz View Post
            think you are gonna screw over a lot of people. If you are doing this by level, you should do it the way you do armor.....instead of 50 - 59, make it 45 - 54, etc
            this will give folks that just reached those levels a chance instead of pitting them against someone with better equipment.
            this is a very good idea! As if you do i wont be a victim, but to be fair armour is available at lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 also... So you know ppl may wait for middle gear but they dont have too.
            SUPERIORMAN
            SERVER 82
            GUILD LEGAL-RO
            VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
            WINGS - CHECK
            RHINO - CHECK
            LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Keeperessa View Post
              I'm not saying that the division level, it's bad. I say I do a lot of BG at different times can create a lack of high-level players. I remember 2 vs 3 in the transition to level 40 ...
              just curious...whats your lvl now?cuz by following the discussion on my server,the only ones that actualy have some complaints about the lvl division in BG are exactly the ones with monster high lvls that used to jump in BG and acomulate dozens of kills by killing much lower lvl players(EX: lvl 64 kills lvl 45 and brags his invencible...that sort of thing).
              now those "Pros" will have no other choice except battling others of same range lvl...

But i see your point,its "very very very sad" for you and your m8s to now have to kill each others cuz the "easy honor pooll" is no more.

well why dont you try now "spam" the spawning area of the adversary team like many loved to do for easy honor?you still can do it...dif is,now instead of killing 20+ low lvl players and claim to all who could read the "pro" you are,you will kill 2/3(maybe) before u die.

isnt that AWESOME?
              Last edited by Skillgannon; 02-03-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26405297 View Post
                Good job shame this come now im gonna turn level 50 lol anyone say bottom of the food chain lol
                who cares?dude lvl 50 = by u be able to boost everything u have and keep urself out of the lvl 60 league(59 meh it may fall of the temptation of passing that line to 60 and then again down to the bottom of the food chain ).

just lvl up very slowwwwwly by using alot of talent growth and boost everything else.

look at me,been lvl 50 for 3 weeks now,my talents are quite high and at same time gives me so much nice time to boost the lvl of my astrals,gems,GS,etc.
                being 50 isnt a bad thing...its awesome,u can be a low lvl with awesome power

Comment

• ye i m farming honor from low lv ppl but the main reason is this: crusaders+ are afraid of honor loss and hide themself back low lvs hoping stronger ppl hit them instead... i m tired of pms full of insults and curses and i m tired of oneshotting fights too... finally bg will be funny facing new ppl and strong as you... i love this update!!!
                  Name: Scarlett2
                  Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

• agreed there is no fun in kill low ppl and this is a game so must be funny
                    my record 34 kills and i wasn t mvp when this happened glad this is insane
                    it s right everybody must have at least a chance who don t like this upgrade is just a coward
                    some friends had left the game because of unbalance this is a great opportunity x all us
                    best upgrade ever seen thx r2
                    Name: Scarlett2
                    Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                    Class: Mage
                    Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlett_Vacum View Post
                      ye i m farming honor from low lv ppl but the main reason is this: crusaders+ are afraid of honor loss and hide themself back low lvs hoping stronger ppl hit them instead... i m tired of pms full of insults and curses and i m tired of oneshotting fights too... finally bg will be funny facing new ppl and strong as you... i love this update!!!
                      the key words on your post are and i quote:

" I am farming honor from low lvl players..."

so leme ask you this...you farm honor from those,then when they reach crusador they look,see that your still way stronger being capable to keep killing them like you did before they were crusador,they simply think this..."why should i keep getting farmed by that player,keep getting beaten,just so he stays happy and his ego bolstered?might as well stay here and at least make him mad by not allowing him to kill me again".

thats a very common and general thought of most lowers in BG,and if you stop and think a bit,who actualy did make things become like that?maybe you and your friends shouldnt have spamed so much the lowbies in an intent of being "pro",and avoided the ones that could have a = chance of killing you?u see,for every action theres a reaction.

you guys spamed NON - STOPING the GY killing ONLY lowbies

Lowbies go tired = decided to stop feeding the "pros" ego pooll.

maybe u shouldnt have spamed their GY hu?

Comment

• Wow first people cry that too many high lvls are killing lowbies. Now when they finally get the divisions they want they still cry about something. Seriously grow up people and be happy that r2 is actually listening to us. They could have kept it the same way and it would be 10x as worse. Would you rather be lvl 40 facing lvl 49 players or lvl 40 facing lvl 73 players?

Comment

• Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                          Think you are gonna screw over a lot of people. If you are doing this by level, you should do it the way you do armor.....instead of 50 - 59, make it 45 - 54, etc
                          This will give folks that just reached those levels a chance instead of pitting them against someone with better equipment.
                          And then a level 70 who can't beat anyone his own level puts on the 45 gear and thus gets into the 45-54 BG and slaughters everyone... Yeah, good thinking there...

Comment

• instead of having it 50-59 lvls for example, y not 45-54 so all have the same gear ??

Comment

• Originally posted by R291118 View Post
                              instead of having it 50-59 lvls for example, y not 45-54 so all have the same gear ??
                              Read what I just wrote above your post...

Comment

• Really, the BG has needed this for a very long time. No one is going to be completely happy but is way more of a fair chance for players than any other way. I love the thought of never having to dodge a few "honor bullies" again. I relish the thought of actually being able to complete the quests each day without having a huge target on me for thos people who got dryad buffed up. I can't wait to see how it actually plays out but I can tell you right now on my server the bg is going apewild collecting honor. Some players don't even make it out of spawn areas without being set on by people looking to get as much honor as possible before the change.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                                X