Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    crying ? dude think you got the wrong person , anyway i am one of those mid higher lvl farmers but not as greedy as waiting outside spawn area , i try to attack those who already carted, anyway its good for new players , still afkers will still arise as new problems will arise , you will see....
    AFK is already a problem! i only see this as a good move in the right direction!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlett_Vacum View Post
      and i avoid none just my guildmates and guardians
      Please don't avoid me...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Great job R2! I'm really exited! Finally can get out and play at battlegrounds, not just stay afk because of ppl with 20 lvls higher than mine, who continuously were hunting me, making me loose honour.

Comment

• hmm am i still going to be losing 200/300 honor at times while only gaining 30/ kill cause killing people your lvl will mean everyone but the super heavy spenders are going to be losing a **** ton of honor each bg

Comment

• Oh how I am loving this! Debates on how to level or not, constant whining from the high level farmers, and their complaints about AFKers.

I am level 50, judging by solo duels, I can usually shred anyone up to about level 60 on my server. Yes, I slow leveled, and NO, I have yet to spend a single dime on this game. {Though that will change soon as I would like a set of wings.**

However, dieing to the level 70's on our server repeatedly got old in a hurry. The honor gain for killing versus the honor loss for any death was just mathematically ignorant. Sometimes it would take ten or more kills, plus shard turn ins, plus BG rewards to almost offset ONE death. This is why so many people AFK the BG. I see the ones who want the auto kick are usually high level players who are mad that the level 40's are not coming out to let themselves be killed over and over for their pleasure.

Oh and the one question asked I would love to have an answer for is the one asking if this was going to be across the other platforms like the group arena is?
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by vondy View Post
              hmm am i still going to be losing 200/300 honor at times while only gaining 30/ kill cause killing people your lvl will mean everyone but the super heavy spenders are going to be losing a **** ton of honor each bg
              This is my problem to. The reason why I attack the low levels that I can beat easily is that I get the same amount of honor as I would from killing someone my level even if they have a higher br than me and I lose the same amount of honor approx 300 either way. If the game rewarded players more than just based on rank then it would be far more balanced. The penalty for losing is approximately 300 and for winning is about 70honor. Of course I will go after the opponents that I can win in 2 or 3 rounds and not worry about losing much health. I welcome this change but I also expect a lot more afking from those with high ranks, particularily in the higher brackets.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Oh and the one question asked I would love to have an answer for is the one asking if this was going to be across the other platforms like the group arena is?
                Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

<SNIP>

As such, Battlegrounds will now be held across all servers.
                How many times did he already answer your question?
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Very awesome!

Comment

• update us with detailed details pls..
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                      Oh how I am loving this! Debates on how to level or not, constant whining from the high level farmers, and their complaints about AFKers.

I am level 50, judging by solo duels, I can usually shred anyone up to about level 60 on my server. Yes, I slow leveled, and NO, I have yet to spend a single dime on this game. {Though that will change soon as I would like a set of wings.**

However, dieing to the level 70's on our server repeatedly got old in a hurry. The honor gain for killing versus the honor loss for any death was just mathematically ignorant. Sometimes it would take ten or more kills, plus shard turn ins, plus BG rewards to almost offset ONE death. This is why so many people AFK the BG. I see the ones who want the auto kick are usually high level players who are mad that the level 40's are not coming out to let themselves be killed over and over for their pleasure.

Your BR cannot support your honor title. Gotta learn to pick your battles.

Comment

• I will prolly not be able to cart like before *sigh*

But I really welcomes this change, as far as I see it this makes the game fair for all.

Yes, it will be harder to gain honour cos the losses are greater than the wins, but since this will affect everyone (except VIP9s) equally, then I have no issue with it.

Heh, kind of glad I only carted and my rank is only KC, less honour to lose ^^
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• why can't they put 2-3 of the 10 in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            ACK! I meant to put that in there. Really I did. Yes, it will be timezone specific. East Coast servers will only duke it out with other East Coast servers.
                            I hope eventually we can play everyone regardless of time zones as long as they are playing BG at the same time as us

Comment

• that will be awsome

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                                It starts at 1PM server time, so that's 1PM for each server. So in Europe it starts at 1PM, but in America as well. And also in Asia... So what's your problem, unless you're on a server that totally doesn't match your own time zone...??
                                You have a problem understanding my post, I am not that stupid to see and yes server time is common and synchronized on all countries once you log-in, what I am saying is that when US ppl starts playing in the morning our time here will be night time and vice versa, I don't want to add in more coz u might react wrongly again lolz. I think my short post would make it clear to you, and don't brag on what is your problem, coz you have a problem understanding.......

Comment

Working...
                                X