The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marquish98 View Post
    You have a problem understanding my post, I am not that stupid to see and yes server time is common and synchronized on all countries once you log-in, what I am saying is that when US ppl starts playing in the morning our time here will be night time and vice versa, I don't want to add in more coz u might react wrongly again lolz. I think my short post would make it clear to you, and don't brag on what is your problem, coz you have a problem understanding.......
    I still don't see your problem, but then again I'm just an idiotic basement rat, so what do I know, really...
    What's the problem of the USA playing in the morning and you in the evening/night? Like I said, maybe you're playing on a server that doesn't match your time zone.
    How did I react wrongly? I just commented on your post. If it's not the response you were looking for, try rephrasing it in a normal, non-insulting tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by marquish98 View Post
      You have a problem understanding my post, I am not that stupid to see and yes server time is common and synchronized on all countries once you log-in, what I am saying is that when US ppl starts playing in the morning our time here will be night time and vice versa, I don't want to add in more coz u might react wrongly again lolz. I think my short post would make it clear to you, and don't brag on what is your problem, coz you have a problem understanding.......

Then pick a server that matches your server time. Why blame R2 for your mistake of clicking the wrong server time. Only exception you have is if you are a beta person and chose s1 as your server. Then you have a tad of a excuse to rant. if you area new comer though and you just chose the new servers bc it "recommended" you then that is all your fault. You should open all servers and find what timezone fits you best.

Comment

• hi thank you for the info I'm looking for someone to exchanging my account knight lvl 35 archer or mage against lvl 33 +

Comment

• Cool Cool COOL COOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

• When is this happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death-Demon View Post
              When is this happen?
              some time this month ( mid-late February ) is the first part of 1.5 patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                You don't actually say - but I assume that this will be timezone specific? like the 3v3 arena is currently?
                no it will be every hour check the bottom part is says 10 times every hour lol

Comment

• I wonder if the Battlegrounds could be broke up into brackets like this 30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54, ect.

Comment

• items lvl35 i need...

Comment

• no lvl 65 arena sets?
                      to much pride will kill u!!
                      taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• lol shadow non cahser hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by animefreak1991 View Post
                          no it will be every hour check the bottom part is says 10 times every hour lol
                          I didn't ask that... I asked if the opponents would be all from the same time zoned servers.

So PST servers will only face other PST servers
                          EST servers will only face other EST servers
                          European servers... you get the picture?

lols.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by qShadowwalkp View Post
                            no lvl 65 arena sets?
                            Original version will had it soon.
                            So, we need to wait longer.
                            After patch 1.6 I might add
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

• GREAT ISSUE ADMIN!!!,

Comment

• this will be the best version