X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24465997
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Going to make farming honor a lot harder in teh 60+ bracket. Not going to know who i can beat or lose to as it will be fresh names a lot and everyone in the 55 gear set lol. Also level 63 now so I will be towards the bottom instead of being towards the top. Will be interesting
    there is still plenty of time left for you to hit 69 b4 they add patch 1.5

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Going to make farming honor a lot harder in teh 60+ bracket. Not going to know who i can beat or lose to as it will be fresh names a lot and everyone in the 55 gear set lol. Also level 63 now so I will be towards the bottom instead of being towards the top. Will be interesting

Leave a comment:

• zemo01
    replied
    Nice BG change... i mean time
    btw can we farm shards at all 10 attempts or just at the 1st 2 ???

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
    Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

people do you know read , I saw a lot asking for date , when obviously the thread talked about on fridays ... this week we'll be looking at changes .... maybe this gonna be this friday.

Or maybe its me I am confuse , its also a possibility ))
    No. Every Friday there giving a preview of the 1.5 update. Next Friday will be another preview. If I had to make a guess though. I would say towards Valentines day which is 2 weeks from now. THAT IS MY GUESS. NO CONFIRMATION.

Leave a comment:

• luciole78
    replied
    Originally posted by R26441379 View Post
    *Reads that he will no longer be hunted by level 50, 60, and 70+ players.*

Dreams really do come true!
    well but when you will be level 50 and battle against leve 50-59 your dream will also be nightmare hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• R26441379
    replied
    *Reads that he will no longer be hunted by level 50, 60, and 70+ players.*

Dreams really do come true!

Leave a comment:

• R26440967
    replied
    Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at changes to one of the bigger daily PvP events: Cross-Server Battlegrounds

people do you know read , I saw a lot asking for date , when obviously the thread talked about on fridays ... this week we'll be looking at changes .... maybe this gonna be this friday.

Or maybe its me I am confuse , its also a possibility ))

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    release date pls

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    BEST update EVER!!!

only thing i don't agree with is the timezone limitation...
    there is no need for that if the BG is 10 times a day it should be enough for any timezone.

Leave a comment:

• R24874037
    replied
    new itme to be unlucky lol , when i was low lvl evryone killed me in BG , now i'm starting to be strong and evryon could kill me again bad time

Barrayare Knight lvl 62
    Guild INSANITY
    S 49

Leave a comment:

• Zellin86
    replied
    Sweeeeeet!

Leave a comment:

• pitix
    replied
    time to have fun with other server ^^

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    ACK! I meant to put that in there. Really I did. Yes, it will be timezone specific. East Coast servers will only duke it out with other East Coast servers.
    no point in time zone specific if it will be available 10 times a day every hr!

what is the point?

will lead to lack of players in barracket bg's

Leave a comment:

• EdTheHead
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Battlegrounds will be divided by level, with players of level 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and level 70-80 fighting separately.
    Like this update but why for example are battlegrounds level 30-39 when the PVP sets are level 35?, Would be nice if the BG worked better with these sets since higher sets are more powerful but this update will still be much better then the way it is now.
    Would also like to see the clutter removed from the BG so we can enjoy it more without the interference at the moment too many items block views of areas we are trying to move to.

Leave a comment:

• AryaTrueheart
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiyko View Post
    BUT, when this will happen? when this 1.5 patch will come out?

an approximation about the possible release would be nice...
    This month sometime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X