Clear All

• aira101691
    replied
    well that sucks

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by R24240199 View Post
    that was a great idea! i want that stuff..but what stuff?
    Doesn't matter, it's stuff! zomg I wants stuffs!

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by aira101691 View Post
    just curious... when will r2 staff complete the homestead building option?
    homestead has no function on original game servers.

Leave a comment:

• R24240199
    replied
    that was a great idea! i want that stuff..but what stuff?

Leave a comment:

• aira101691
    replied
    just curious... when will r2 staff complete the homestead building option?

Leave a comment:

• Keeperessa
    replied
    I'm not saying that the division level, it's bad. I say I do a lot of BG at different times can create a lack of high-level players. I remember 2 vs 3 in the transition to level 40 ...

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    ACK! I meant to put that in there. Really I did. Yes, it will be timezone specific. East Coast servers will only duke it out with other East Coast servers.
    Yay! The same guys who shout 'Haxx' and 'Cheat' etc at me in 3v3, now get to see me in battlegrounds too... *giggles insanely*

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    it may be a problem but as players level, you will have more players that are level 70+ so you may notice that there are not the numbers to fight, so there would not be so many of your 20+ kills per bg that you used to getting....... and that would also mean that arya would not be able to sit in the entrance of the other teams spawning area.... so the benefits overall to all the players, outweigh your lack of targets

Leave a comment:

• Keeperessa
    replied
    would it not be a problem to full 70 + BG 10 times a day? and what do the people who chose to play with the start of the server GvG and BG while being used now?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    lol then level up and toughen up lol

Leave a comment:

• IronBorn
    replied
    Son of a....... I finally make it to the point where i can get some kills and now, lvl 50, bottom of the totem pole again!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Should answer a lot of complaints but then again we are awesome at finding new things to complain about..........
    ^_^ My guess: the extreme slow levelers with very high BRs... because "zomgwtfbbq it's just not possible for a level xx to have a BR of XXK! He beat me and now I'm still being farmed like the lvl 50+ meanies used to do! Whaaaa whaaaa whaaa!"
    I so hope people will send me hatemail...

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    ACK! I meant to put that in there. Really I did. Yes, it will be timezone specific. East Coast servers will only duke it out with other East Coast servers.
    *thumbs up*

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    You don't actually say - but I assume that this will be timezone specific? like the 3v3 arena is currently?

Leave a comment:

• koetjaj
    replied
    yes yes yes....!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Should answer a lot of complaints but then again we are awesome at finding new things to complain about..........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X