Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Are you joking?

Forum mods that ban over posts divulging unreleased content has *nothing* to do with R2's ability to modify the game. These are two different situations.

Again, Crystal Saga has nothing to do with Wartune. Again, the "Auction House" function was removed in *all* versions of Wartune.

Shall you continue? Please do.

Denied.
    Not quite, go look through Forums, announcements, the works. R2 has said it themselves, they have full authority over content. The fact you're still arguing, basically against them and not me, is laughable, you want to talk denied?

In the end, R2 again said it themselves, their words debunk your claims to the fullest, invalidate your argument completely, end of story. Now that that's been settled, R2 can get back to doing what the same 70%+ of the game that would be affected by this update to do what's right, and omit the Guild Battle portion of the planned update completely. Something they have every ability and authority to do, something they should do if they actually care about keeping their players happy enough to support these servers, events, and the like by shelling-out even more money for the cause. Sorry to anyone who argues against common sense like Knowing has, but this has to be done, and it can be done. And Knowing, before you post again, do yourself a favor and look this stuff up, like I said your argument is no longer with me on this but R2, the guys who said the one line more than once that renders your words null.

Also, to the other guy up above, no one is going to jump servers just to play in the Guild Battles, for several reasons including an unwillingness to leave behind hard work and X amount of money spent on what they left behind on their previous server (a cycle which at the rate things are going would repeat infinitely until they would in fact just quit), it might give R2 a few quick bucks but I give this game another 6 months at best before it goes belly-up from unnecessary indulgences and lack of sensible, feasible fixes.

Crystal Saga has nothing to do with Wartune? You haven't been paying attention well enough then, so I'll explain. Crystal Saga was a game that held extraordinary potential, it started off nice and slow with plenty of events and the like which did not require the purchase or use of Crystals in large amounts for everyone to reap full benefits. Months went by, and R2 began to release event after event which were broken (full of bugs, glitches, and even content that no one really liked), and each time the requirement of Crystals became more abundant, to the point no one could benefit unless they at least dropped $20 on it. Oh, and R2 had the power to pick-and-choose their content. Sound familiar? It should, because when Wartune was released while Crystal Saga was heavily crippled due to poor, business-minded decisions, people flocked to it because it was practically Crystal Saga at its origins, with a new coat of paint. Thanks to the same poor business-minded decisions that led to the crippling of Crystal Saga, now being enacted on Wartune, Server 1 at least has lost several of their top cash players who became fed-up with things of this nature. Oh look, you literally cannot get the Piggy mount during the Valentine's Event, even if you do everything else every day like clockwork, unless you drop $20 on the game and buy at least 13 of the Rose Boxes. Crystal Fragarch weapons were a broken game mechanic, it left things heavily imbalanced in the favor of those who could bulk-purchase required upgrade materials and the like. Talents in Wartune, same deal, especially the Holy Seal. Burn booku bucks to obtain Gold en masse from Recharge Packs, burn the Balens on Lvl2 Bonus EXP Scrolls, Crypt Keys, and the Spirit Covenant, congratulations, you have a level X stun attack that breaks the game entirely. And considering there were plans for an Auction House in the English Wartune, but were scrapped in favor of "other projects" (again, R2's own words, argue with them if you still doubt it).. Yeah, we're done here.

Now that I've finally chiseled some sense and logic into a few too many rock-solid skulls, I'll say it one last time to end this argument once and for all. R2 has the authority and power, and not only can they use it, they should, or else they lose a chunk of their player base too large to recoup from to other games elsewhere that don't treat them like walking wallets. I'll be glad to debate good business sense and the like with R2 as well, they should bring a pen and notepad to the discussion as I stand to teach them a few things vital to their company's survival, or they can choose to ignore me and when profit margins and quarterly earnings take an orbital nose-dive I'll simply shake my head and chalk up another notch for another game corporation that could have had the potential to be saved and make profits doing things the right way.. I point to Neverland Online, same exact type of scenario almost to-the-letter as what's occurring with R2 and all of their games now, and rest my case.

Comment

dude this is a pay to win game all that mumbo jumbo you said in those super long post doesnt mean **** the bottom line is pay and win or play free and lose either way its a video game and its still fun.if your not having fun leave.you all act like being the top dog in wartune will get you somewhere in life guess what it wont,your not going to be a navy seal cause you had the best wartune character get a life people.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
        dude this is a pay to win game all that mumbo jumbo you said in those super long post doesnt mean **** the bottom line is pay and win or play free and lose either way its a video game and its still fun.if your not having fun leave.you all act like being the top dog in wartune will get you somewhere in life guess what it wont,your not going to be a navy seal cause you had the best wartune character get a life people.
        You just made so many people's arguments, and you just told a good 80% of R2's players across all their games to leave if they're not having fun playing under such unbalanced conditions. That's all I need to say to that really, the rest that I could say is obvious.

EDIT: Also, like the new Sig there, though the Mods might not agree. Just putting that out there.
        Last edited by Zephyric; 02-08-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

hey im a free player and im having a great time playing the game its really fun i guess you must be caught up in the rat race of who can out spend who.i feel sorry for players like that.something is wrong with people brain if they get upset cause someone else bought a higher level gem then them or whatever,that is just stupid.People with that type of mental capacity shouldnt play any games.im pretty sure people are having fun playing if 80 percent of the players are not having fun the game would have bombed long ago also if people are playing this game and not having fun but continue to play they must be major tools.
          Last edited by lance137; 02-08-2013, 03:49 PM.
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

hey im a free player and im having a great time playing the game its really fun i guess you must be caught up in the rat race of who can out spend who.i feel sorry for players like that.
            I'm a free player as well. If you're having fun, you're clearly on the wrong server to make any valid arguments, so yeah, you're null and void, moving on.

And considering your edit was no better than your previous sentiment, I repeat, you're null and void, moving on.
            Last edited by Zephyric; 02-08-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyric View Post
              Not quite, go look through Forums, announcements, the works. R2 has said it themselves, they have full authority over content. The fact you're still arguing, basically against them and not me, is laughable, you want to talk denied?
              I don't have to as I was on the inside. They can publish, recommend and other minor issues. Full blown content change, absolutely not. Laughable? Show me a *Wartune*-based post where anyone in authority stated or can back-up your claim. Please.

In the end, R2 again said it themselves, their words debunk your claims to the fullest, invalidate your argument completely, end of story. Now that that's been settled, R2 can get back to doing what the same 70%+ of the game that would be affected by this update to do what's right, and omit the Guild Battle portion of the planned update completely. Something they have every ability and authority to do, something they should do if they actually care about keeping their players happy enough to support these servers, events, and the like by shelling-out even more money for the cause. Sorry to anyone who argues against common sense like Knowing has, but this has to be done, and it can be done. And Knowing, before you post again, do yourself a favor and look this stuff up, like I said your argument is no longer with me on this but R2, the guys who said the one line more than once that renders your words null.
              Unfortunately, the majority of this paragraph oscillates between "being done" and attempting to reaffirm your position. Please choose and stick with it. You do have a future as a politician since you can 'filibuster' quite nicely. That said, virtually every patch has been ported over intact with very few innate modifications. Feel free to peruse the CHN servers and try and note any base differences. That's right, you *can't* as it's all-but-identical.

Also, to the other guy up above, no one is going to jump servers just to play in the Guild Battles, for several reasons including an unwillingness to leave behind hard work and X amount of money spent on what they left behind on their previous server (a cycle which at the rate things are going would repeat infinitely until they would in fact just quit), it might give R2 a few quick bucks but I give this game another 6 months at best before it goes belly-up from unnecessary indulgences and lack of sensible, feasible fixes.
              You're incorrect again. Six month timeline? Surely you jest. Unless an act of God destroys their cluster and any distributed backups, I highly, highly doubt this will happen. Obviously you don't play many MMOs with decent financial backing. Speaking of which, do you even know how publishing and licensing of content works?

Crystal Saga has nothing to do with Wartune? You haven't been paying attention well enough then, so I'll explain. Crystal Saga was a game that held extraordinary potential, it started off nice and slow with plenty of events and the like which did not require the purchase or use of Crystals in large amounts for everyone to reap full benefits. Months went by, and R2 began to release event after event which were broken (full of bugs, glitches, and even content that no one really liked), and each time the requirement of Crystals became more abundant, to the point no one could benefit unless they at least dropped $20 on it. Oh, and R2 had the power to pick-and-choose their content. Sound familiar? It should, because when Wartune was released while Crystal Saga was heavily crippled due to poor, business-minded decisions, people flocked to it because it was practically Crystal Saga at its origins, with a new coat of paint. Thanks to the same poor business-minded decisions that led to the crippling of Crystal Saga, now being enacted on Wartune, Server 1 at least has lost several of their top cash players who became fed-up with things of this nature. Oh look, you literally cannot get the Piggy mount during the Valentine's Event, even if you do everything else every day like clockwork, unless you drop $20 on the game and buy at least 13 of the Rose Boxes. Crystal Fragarch weapons were a broken game mechanic, it left things heavily imbalanced in the favor of those who could bulk-purchase required upgrade materials and the like. Talents in Wartune, same deal, especially the Holy Seal. Burn booku bucks to obtain Gold en masse from Recharge Packs, burn the Balens on Lvl2 Bonus EXP Scrolls, Crypt Keys, and the Spirit Covenant, congratulations, you have a level X stun attack that breaks the game entirely. And considering there were plans for an Auction House in the English Wartune, but were scrapped in favor of "other projects" (again, R2's own words, argue with them if you still doubt it).. Yeah, we're done here.
              Sorry, Crystal Saga does not apply to Wartune. I'm not quite sure why you're trying to parallel the inner workings of these two MMOs. Nice backpedaling of your argument regarding the auction house. All platforms 'follow the leader' so-to-speak. CHN doesn't have it - and guess who else won't? Now you're getting it. By the way, you can get more that 72 petals. Obviously you don't know how to work the system a bit.

Now that I've finally chiseled some sense and logic into a few too many rock-solid skulls, I'll say it one last time to end this argument once and for all. R2 has the authority and power, and not only can they use it, they should, or else they lose a chunk of their player base too large to recoup from to other games elsewhere that don't treat them like walking wallets. I'll be glad to debate good business sense and the like with R2 as well, they should bring a pen and notepad to the discussion as I stand to teach them a few things vital to their company's survival, or they can choose to ignore me and when profit margins and quarterly earnings take an orbital nose-dive I'll simply shake my head and chalk up another notch for another game corporation that could have had the potential to be saved and make profits doing things the right way.. I point to Neverland Online, same exact type of scenario almost to-the-letter as what's occurring with R2 and all of their games now, and rest my case.
              Your logic comes from nowhere. The game will continue and content will be released as noted. Don't feel so bad when everything, over time, aforementioned in the 1.5 preview post, comes over unabated.

Comment

what does null and void mean?im on server 2 edena village and server 18 on ************ also i do agree that it sucks for the guild that rank 9-16 especially when its a lvl 10 guild that goes down the drain cause everyone leaves to join those 1-8 guilds but hey it was fun while it lasted time to move on like i said this is a video game not real life at anytime a g.m could come on and say wartune will be going offline forever in 5 minutes thanks for playing.watcha going to do then man.i guess your days of not having fun will be over :P
                Last edited by lance137; 02-08-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

what does null and void mean?im on server 2 edena village and server 18 on ************ aslo i do agree that it sucks for the guild that rank 9-16 especially when its a lvl 10 guild that goes down the drain cause everyone leaves to join those 1-8 guilds.
                  The term "null and void" usually refers to aspects of law (specifically contracts). Apparently, Zephyric likes to use terms this way.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    I don't have to as I was on the inside. They can publish, recommend and other minor issues. Full blown content change, absolutely not. Laughable? Show me a *Wartune*-based post where anyone in authority stated or can back-up your claim. Please.

Unfortunately, the majority of this paragraph oscillates between "being done" and attempting to reaffirm your position. Please choose and stick with it. You do have a future as a politician since you can 'filibuster' quite nicely. That said, virtually every patch has been ported over intact with very few innate modifications. Feel free to peruse the CHN servers and try and note any base differences. That's right, you *can't* as it's all-but-identical.

You're incorrect again. Six month timeline? Surely you jest. Unless an act of God destroys their cluster and any distributed backups, I highly, highly doubt this will happen. Obviously you don't play many MMOs with decent financial backing. Speaking of which, do you even know how publishing and licensing of content works?

Sorry, Crystal Saga does not apply to Wartune. I'm not quite sure why you're trying to parallel the inner workings of these two MMOs. Nice backpedaling of your argument regarding the auction house. All platforms 'follow the leader' so-to-speak. CHN doesn't have it - and guess who else won't? Now you're getting it. By the way, you can get more that 72 petals. Obviously you don't know how to work the system a bit.

Your logic comes from nowhere. The game will continue and content will be released as noted. Don't feel so bad when everything, over time, aforementioned in the 1.5 preview post, comes over unabated.
                    You'll understand it all someday. Sad you don't quite get it now, I had hoped someone who was actually an 'insider' would be able to properly and accurately connect all parallels between R2's games, I suppose I was incorrect in that notion. I'll debate you further when you give me validity behind your own claims, I gave you R2's own words yet you treat it as though it had never been spoken, now that is some remarkable politics. Where were you on the inside at anyway? Couldn't have been R2, they're a completely different mindset from most "conventional" MMO corporations, and several newer ones at that. Even if there's not a Wartune-specific post, the fact they've made the statement in general applies to all their games. I gave my examples, I'll now ask you for yours, if you have any to verify that in fact R2 is privy to only the limited actions you have stated. And clearly you did not read the whole statement, nor are you an MMO 'insider' as you've claimed, or you'd have already discovered elsewhere in my post the single exact reason I have given Wartune a six month timeline, and would do the same with the other R2-related games but Crystal Saga is already hinging on that last tiny thread and the other games have the slight fortune of being newer, and thus not as damaged as Crystal Saga or Wartune, giving them some extra time. With that, argument over, R2 get to work on omitting what the greater margin of your player base does not want. Corporate economic collapse, it is a sad thing to watch indeed.

Comment

all they have to do is increase the amount of balens in the recharge packages and this game will go like the energizer bunny they are already making 6 figures per day from recharges even with the crappy recharge amounts if i spoke chinese i would be playing the divine comedy i hear you get 150,000 balens for 20 bucks on it im sure it will be like that here someday and thats when ill become a casher

Comment

You'll understand it all someday. Sad you don't quite get it now, I had hoped someone who was actually an 'insider' would be able to properly and accurately connect all parallels between R2's games, I suppose I was incorrect in that notion. I'll debate you further when you give me validity behind your own claims, I gave you R2's own words yet you treat it as though it had never been spoken, now that is some remarkable politics. Where were you on the inside at anyway? Couldn't have been R2, they're a completely different mindset from most "conventional" MMO corporations, and several newer ones at that. Even if there's not a Wartune-specific post, the fact they've made the statement in general applies to all their games. I gave my examples, I'll now ask you for yours, if you have any to verify that in fact R2 is privy to only the limited actions you have stated. And clearly you did not read the whole statement, nor are you an MMO 'insider' as you've claimed, or you'd have already discovered elsewhere in my post the single exact reason I have given Wartune a six month timeline, and would do the same with the other R2-related games but Crystal Saga is already hinging on that last tiny thread and the other games have the slight fortune of being newer, and thus not as damaged as Crystal Saga or Wartune, giving them some extra time. With that, argument over, R2 get to work on omitting what the greater margin of your player base does not want. Corporate economic collapse, it is a sad thing to watch indeed.
                        None of the games R2 "has" are owned by them. Read this on R2's own website. Therefore, there likely will never be major omissions and major additions of content/mechanics/++. Wartune has been dead set in every patch. They haven't changed. This one won't either. It's precedent... and many elites know this.

You have given nothing here: No quotes, no posts, just your assertions. In fact, your limited post count tells me that you play Crystal Saga far more than Wartune. You may want to remain on that side of the forums. (Where's your retort for the petals? I know why. You're incorrect. Keeping playing Crystal Saga.)

Tired of debating this. If you can't understand that the patch will steamroll along and arrive with no modifications, I feel for you. I do.

Comment

does the divine comedy have the get free balens event timer toolbar or did r2games add that?but i guess that really doesnt effect gameplay.

Comment

[QUOTE=KnowingEyes7;358574
                            Again, the "Auction House" function was removed in *all* versions of Wartune.

Sorry to inform you but chinese version does have auction house and has done since version 1.2 want pics links just ask thats why they are so ahead even free to play players can make balens

Also who says your limited posts count really im the man of the forums i got more posts than you what you ment to say is your the biggest troll
                            Last edited by dking87; 02-08-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                              Again, the "Auction House" function was removed in *all* versions of Wartune.

Sorry to inform you but chinese version does have auction house and has done since version 1.2 want pics links just ask thats why they are so ahead even free to play players can make balens
                              Version-wise, sir. They're a few patches ahead - give or take, 4-ish.

Comment

nope your wrong they have had it for ages if we got it same time version wise then we would have had it in september or october

Comment

Working...
                                X