Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be possible to buy cloth items with vouchers or it will cost balens?

Comment

Originally posted by valygirl11 View Post
      Will it be possible to buy cloth items with vouchers or it will cost balens?
      Balens only. Probably something will be with CBG ( Cross-battleground points ) but don't think vouchers.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by iMilcs View Post
        As a balen spender, i actually would prefer it plain simple,as to no stats or upgrading. Would be nice to just simply have outfits in shop and if want to dress up a bit then by a non-stat/lvling complication which will bring a lot of people to not lvling and going in a fashion frenzy.
        Totally in agree with you. It should had been the same ways as now but with a clothes store. In the sens that you purchase with insigna your pvp set or complete your pve whatsoever and than on the clothing store you have options with balens or vouchers and you can purchase the model you want and than bound it to the one you got from the game.

But nope , now its about luck, if you found a design that you like (not even possible to choose the one you want) and than all the level blablabla ...... right now we dont know if it will be just accessible for balen only ...its not clear here.

But like I said even if I am a casher , that concept seems for now very bad.

I will have no issue to purchase a model at 20$ if I could have chosen the one I like , a bit like the wing. But well we will see , but for now not impress at all. And they could have introduce also a recolor options for free. .... It seems that I am not the producer of this game lol ;(
        Last edited by luciole78; 02-11-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I have the same thinking as you.
          To be honest I think it looks really silly to see someone with wings riding a horse. Why are you riding that horse across the kingdom when you could just fly?

Anyway, it's just all stats, more stats, better stats and it makes me sad. There is already proof of an alternate business dynamic that works.

Years ago I played another game that we'll call... Pine Story. They had clothing which had no stats at all. They had no way of getting free in game cash such as we do. It was still wildly successful. I knew a 30 year old woman who spent IRL cash changing her hair color and style 3 times in the same month. This kind of player was not out of the ordinary. Your character didn't get any stronger for changing their hair and many people still spent money to do it.

Pine Story is a valid example of players wanting variety and being willing to spend IRL cash for it. To make our clothing have stats and be upgradeable is just another example of being a hampster in a wheel. You have to have the clothing to compete, it's no longer just for appearance, it is about power and most likely there will be a 'best' choice.

I keep wishing for some variety, choices, instead of this is the 'best' way to do things.

Comment

Sometimes some of the things that are being said really suprise me. the whole casher vs nonchaser things and all this talk that you need to do this or that to be the best to me just sounds like people loosing grip of this being just a game....

I myself have been playing wartune ever since it started and yes I'm vip and spend money on balens from time to time but my goal has never been to be the best in this game but to have fun, make friends and have fun with them too.
            I'll prolly get clothing items seeing I've seen some of the pictures and really like the way some of them look but couldn't care less if they add to my stats or not. I just want this to be added so finally I can make my char more me and not looking like every other person out there playing same class with same gear
            Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
            GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
            Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Saeraer View Post
              I can make my char more me and not looking like every other person out there playing same class with same gear
              play in sims man xD

dont lie u will buy it bcs it will give u stats!
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                play in sims man xD

dont lie u will buy it bcs it will give u stats!
                loooool you're funny and not making any sense but oh well
                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

From what I see on the chinese server, each kind of clothing costs 398 Balens or 298 Balens
                  And the stats u gain arent really that impressive, +5 endurance, *yawn* but theres a nice number of clothing sets there

Comment

Originally posted by R28161707 View Post
                    From what I see on the chinese server, each kind of clothing costs 398 Balens or 298 Balens
                    And the stats u gain arent really that impressive, +5 endurance, *yawn* but theres a nice number of clothing sets there
                    only 5 endurance? no +5 rage also?

Comment

see the stats not that good...and i think they would maybe put a chance for clothing in divine alter,spire or most likely cross server bg.:3 cant wait to see what they have!!!i want a speedooooooooo
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

ooohh hooo. later we can play barbie dress up in wartune? whats next? hairstyle? =P

Comment

Originally posted by Donalysca View Post
                          ooohh hooo. later we can play barbie dress up in wartune? whats next? hairstyle? =P
                          hahhahah ♥ probably♥

Comment

Originally posted by R28161707 View Post
                            It adds initial rage like your PvP arena set... each level up gives +2 more initial rage so a level 5 piece will give u 13 initial rage.

There's 3 parts u can equip, head, armor and weapon.

Warriors and Archers say hi to 1st turn whirlwind and lunatic fire!!

Comment

i want to see he fmale clothing im a female knight
                              to much pride will kill u!!
                              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

are the items for clothing from the shop will be available in vouchers or only in balens?

Comment

Working...
                                X