X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashiliana
    replied
    Originally posted by tolten View Post
    some failed GM muted him for that hahaha man if they only cared when real things bein said on there......
    It's so annoying. I see people talking about copulation and bodily fluids associated with it and noooobody gets banned then...

Leave a comment:

• R23154861
    replied
    I did not get 3rd MP run in, and a waste of a scroll. My 3v3 Arena can't happen cause I do it in the evening, no Guild Battle so no insignia honor or training whips. No bg no honor, chest shards, or insignia or petals. WB missing out of gold and daru. That is a whole lot of valuable elements for our toon. There Is a big difference in the time was announced and the time it actually occurred.
    A very unhappy customer.

Tajzers
    Server S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: VictisHNR

Leave a comment:

• Ati2de
    replied
    meh, going to go try and finish Borderlands 2, usually get sidetracked with Wartune, but hey... they dont want us to play.

Leave a comment:

• tolten
    replied
    some failed GM muted him for that hahaha man if they only cared when real things bein said on there......

Leave a comment:

• Uller
    replied
    maybe it was the shove it up your diode r2 server

Leave a comment:

• Ati2de
    replied
    hahahaha Ullie cant troll world chat :P

Leave a comment:

• Nashiliana
    replied
    Originally posted by Uller View Post
    i guess say may the fleas of 1,000 camels infest their nether regions was too much, but kind of funny when garbus swore up worse than i did and even told off a g.m. and did not get muted, lol, love it
    ....Uller. That's pure brilliance.

Leave a comment:

• Uller
    replied
    i guess say may the fleas of 1,000 camels infest their nether regions was too much, but kind of funny when garbus swore up worse than i did and even told off a g.m. and did not get muted, lol, love it

Leave a comment:

• Ati2de
    replied
    Originally posted by tolten View Post
    right now all they care about is how much us cashers spend when server goes back up
    meh... this one is going to pout and not buy anything

Leave a comment:

• R2222178
    replied
    Wow. If I did a scheduled maintenance 5 hours early at my job... I don't even want to think about it. I'd be so fired. LOL Nice job, peeps.

Leave a comment:

• R27947577
    replied
    Originally posted by WarWizardLuke View Post
    Special treatment..we miss Guild battle.. arenas..battlegrounds ..and third boss..yep special treatment..we got!!!!!
    and for a week you will be enjoying new features for example clothes will boost ur stats and u will be able to easily win cross server arena
    new divine altar will make u lvl faster same with ladder
    so yea its special treatment

Leave a comment:

• tolten
    replied
    right now all they care about is how much us cashers spend when server goes back up

Leave a comment:

• Ati2de
    replied
    *looks at name of thread*

Thread: Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 11:00 PM PST

Leave a comment:

• Laomi
    replied
    Originally posted by Uller View Post
    and laomi, the bg was needed for event quest
    Yes, I included that. Compensation should include the 2 petals and the gem pak. Assuming they care about the players.

Leave a comment:

• tolten
    replied
    seems they cant tell what the left hand is doing from the right

Leave a comment:

Working...
X