Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KahliaSelicia View Post
    I don't think you'd want that to happen as the newer servers would not stand a chance against server 1 and server 6 in cross server battlegrounds.
    cross servers battle ground got a lvl limit so we wont be a lv 40 vs 60 its max a lv 40 vs 49

    Comment


    • thank goodness we finally get the bg split
      Wartune
      [IGN:CYNN
      SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
      If you have a problem, come get some.

      also always blame Princearthas

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        And suddenly, things were more fair. Hell hath officially frozen over! Good work on the semi-rotation or whatever it was.

        yeeeeeee
        permanent ban those hackers!
        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

        Comment


        • UPDATE 5: So it would seem that the Devs, knowing they were going to take the servers down at 6pm PST, had already planned a compensation pack for everyone on Servers 1, 6, 10, 12, and 17. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on Feb 22nd.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            UPDATE 4: So yeah, of course Servers 10, 12, and 17 would be going offline too since they're merged with S6. So naturally, yours truly, Mister Thickey Thick-Face from Thicksville, Thickanian, would neglect to include them in the announcement. This of course means that these servers will also be getting the 1.5 update along with Server 6.
            So does Mr Thickey Thick-Face have any idea how much longer S1 will be down for? We're at over 5 hours so far *sighs*
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR
            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

            Comment


            • Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              UPDATE 5: So it would seem that the Devs, knowing they were going to take the servers down at 6pm PST, had already planned a compensation pack for everyone on Servers 1, 6, 10, 12, and 17. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on Feb 22nd.
              That's one of the best compensations to date. Nice!

              Comment


              • I didn't get my kill on, I am not a happy PvP God

                No rose petals?
                Last edited by Ego_Prime; 02-21-2013, 02:22 AM.

                Comment


                • yes the devs were aware of the unbalance of battle grounds and the fix was saved for the big patch

                  Comment


                  • only 200k gold and 200k daru?? and insgnias not many useful right now, my vault full insignias

                    Comment


                    • insignias may become more valuable with this patch than they used to be

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ego_Prime View Post
                        I didn't get my kill on, I am not a happy PvP God

                        No rose petals?
                        Meet me in GC if the game comes back up before I go to sleep, I'll let you kill me
                        ♥Hell♥
                        Sybian
                        S1 - VictisHNR
                        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

                        Comment


                        • wheres my goddam 2 rose petals? I set an alarm for this
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

                          ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            wheres my goddam 2 rose petals? I set an alarm for this
                            @--**------
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR
                            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                              @--**------
                              Nuuuu I dun want roses, I want petals! Now I gotta spend more for piggy

                              Oh, wait, thats nt gonna bother devs is it...
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

                              ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                              Comment


                              • whoa u have unleashed the fury of PP!! Bewareee ..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X