Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    UPDATE 8: So players are aware, a typo in the Wing system for 1.5 is incorrect displaying wing stats as %1. This not the case, and wings are still giving the 2% bonus. We'll be getting the typo corrected so the information on the wings is displayed correct at a later date.
    Finally info about this. thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      UPDATE 8: So players are aware, a typo in the Wing system for 1.5 is incorrect displaying wing stats as %1. This not the case, and wings are still giving the 2% bonus. We'll be getting the typo corrected so the information on the wings is displayed correct at a later date.
      So, how about those that have been upgraded ..will we, automatically get upgraded to lvl 3?

Comment

• Can anyone confirm 5 summons per dungeon if so how do they expect us to get this lvl 70 gear soon to be released or are we meant to buy the crystaloids and legend stones from it pays to consume events i guess they really do want to bleed as much money from us as possible

Comment

• hello game masters

Comment

• Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            Can anyone confirm 5 summons per dungeon if so how do they expect us to get this lvl 70 gear soon to be released or are we meant to buy the crystaloids and legend stones from it pays to consume events i guess they really do want to bleed as much money from us as possible
            If this is correct, I will quit.
            I want to simply use items and have fun, not to wait on them for ages. And what annoys me most is that just a moment before finally getting something, new stuff is implemented.
            Limit summoner and I leave the game I tell you.

Comment

• When is the upgrade happening on the other servers?

Comment

• Any idea when battlegrounds will work correctly? Or when guild battles will work at all? We're into the 2nd week of no guild battles now.
                ♥Hell♥
                Sybian
                S1 - VictisHNR
                *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

• so when r the other servers get update?

Comment

Working...
                  X