• Show
Clear All

• Haiibara
    replied
    yes i wanna be a part of that, and give me new ocean server

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    s1 also gets the pleasure of not being able to connect if they take the server down to fix it. sure you wanna be a part of that?

Leave a comment:

• R23081569
    replied
    yeah!! S1 rocks and we have a lot of ranked players even in every servers ranking,,

-totobato of S1-

Leave a comment:

• Haiibara
    replied
    Please launch new server ocean !!! Why always eropan,east coast, and west coast

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I understand the need to test but can't you set up a test server or sandbox for this? When this occurred with S1 for the talents, the screws were applied for a week. Please consider this.

Leave a comment:

• juliuswwh
    replied
    Its easy to fix 1 server and implement to the rest than fixing all server at one time. If you cant wait for it, just simply create an ID in server 1 and you will get all in advance! Think before you spilled out stupid words

Leave a comment:

• R25260783
    replied
    because it's the first server i guess

Leave a comment:

• R27947577
    replied
    why special treatment to S1? just update all servers u said update will be "late february" & if something went wrong it will be "late late february" and as we see nothing went wrong then do the update already to all servers?
    EDIT :
    DO NOT RUIN THE GAME BY CURRENT CLOTHING SYSTEM
    make fashion core at least for voucher to give light baleners and free players a chance
    with current clothes system its a "pay more be better"
    cuz a player with max lvl clothes can simply start with special / ultimate skill in pvp , bg , gb or even wb how would a free player or even light balener defeat him?
    at least take ppl opinion for once and look at this thread
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....stroy-the-game
    Last edited by R27947577; 02-22-2013, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X