Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook fan of Demon Slayer 35000 "Gefäl plis help germiy serfer https://www.facebook.com/DemonSlayer.Spiel

Comment

For all you complaining about s1 getting it earlier, just imagine if they have a big bug then they pull down s1 for like 1 day haha

Comment

not sure why you all complaining...next thing you know something goes patching and ppl chars get reset to lvl1 or some **** lol...bet you wont be crying to be first then.
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
          not sure why you all complaining...next thing you know something goes patching and ppl chars get reset to lvl1 or some **** lol...bet you wont be crying to be first then.
          This is the forums so people whine about almost anything.. Get used to it
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
            nice joke, but i dont see info about it here, so fake... if r2 care about this they dont did s1 as patch server, so i dont seee that u can feel problem with chars
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by R28748909 View Post
              Facebook fan of Demon Slayer 35000 "Gefäl plis help germiy serfer https://www.facebook.com/DemonSlayer.Spiel
              anymore other sites?

Comment

recharge evennnnn for welcoming the new patch

Comment

hmm not sure about this but. its just my thought... I think s1 is the server Host of all wartune servers. so i think thats why all new patches will take place in the 1st or host server. then when it is successfully patched then they will continue on 2nd step. thats to spread this patch within the other servers..
                  idk is just my thought

but all this is good my real problem is im short on balens to buy covenant pack i hope "free balen" sponsors will give our country like 50balen per task or so hehe
                  “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                  you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                  Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

GM Storm would you be so kind and give us an official anouncement of what exactly part1 of 1.5 update will offer? Thanks in adavance.

Comment

guys thank you for the balens

Comment

what about other S..??just waiting n waiting????

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                          hmm not sure about this but. its just my thought... I think s1 is the server Host of all wartune servers. so i think thats why all new patches will take place in the 1st or host server. then when it is successfully patched then they will continue on 2nd step. thats to spread this patch within the other servers..
                          idk is just my thought

but all this is good my real problem is im short on balens to buy covenant pack i hope "free balen" sponsors will give our country like 50balen per task or so hehe
                          Hehe nice guess but no not really true.

Just because they call it Server 1, 2, 4 and so forth yes i skipped a number do actually not MEAN that each "server" is a ACTUALL Server aka Machine but in reality every single "server" could be placed on the same MAchine aka the REAL server.

Not saying thats how they do it. Also due to that fact then S1 is not a Host nor is it why they use it first so far. They could update any server at will if they cared or wanted to.

But i do love your idea and guess

Comment

Just can't wait ^_^
                            Be Save As Always

Comment

yey!!! i can't hardly wait

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                                I just can't accept that as a serious response.

I understand R2 may be small and all - but when there's favoritism to one server like this, it feels a little raw. Why not rotate the "test" server? How about using S2 or some sort of lottery draw of one of the oldest servers? Sure this is still biased against newer servers but S1 reaping the benefits (and let's face it, most go over fine as if there is a tweak or two needed, it gets done within a couple maintenances) for a week *again*... well, fill in the alluded emotion of your choice.

If there truly is a test server as you purport, why not invite willing players from various servers to perform said testing or stress?
                                Considering S1 will never, ever see the Wildfire Steed, a Mount presented only to new Servers freshly-released well after the Mounts were first released, which S1 and others had the unfortunate timing to be released before-hand, and given your whole argument about "corporate mindsets" and the like, you have nothing to complain about correct? Kongregate, forever a batch of fail.. And they teamed up with R2, go figure..
                                "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                                Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                                Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                                Plane: Scion / N/A
                                Level: 75 / 61
                                Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                                Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X