No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bitter pill when we learn that we aren't Mom and Dad's favorites.
    Laomi
    S1
    VictisHNR

Comment

I can't believe pp complains about S1 being the ones testing it lol. Good luck on the test R2
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        Why should you get compensation when

1) You don't even know exactly WHAT is coming out in the first patch and
        2) You don't even know HOW the new whatever in the first patch will affect us/others?

For all we know, the first patch might be just the title system, and the ability to customize our clothes. Exactly how are those 'disadvantages' severe enough to warrant you needing compensation at all?

All you do is complain when we are the guinea pigs testing out new stuff so you, on other servers, get the tested, (mostly) bug-free content. Seriously?
        1) we do KNOW what is coming out in the first patch, they have already told us.
        2) 1 week advance over other servers isn't a game breaker, but it does give HUGE advantages to those players on S1 for some of the new content.

a small compensation pack for all other servers to balance it, especially if S1 is able to acquire cross-server points dur. that time should be given imho.

Comment

if any sever out there wants to be the test server i say go ahead and ask them .. then we can get back to playing the game with less downtime and not worry about missed events due to maintenance/ emergency maintenance or bugs.
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

as usual, no update in the armor games section and no mention of the armor servers here...
            Last edited by R26326601; 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
              the thing is even with a test server which i believe they have you cant test it to full extent like on a live server so testing content on s1 is in fact the best way of testing and whats one week anyway jeez patience is a good thing to have in life
              Well said!! Seriously these other people are the ones that go looking for their Christmas Presents and then shake them trying to figure out what they are and bug you constantly wanting to open them at Halloween. Patience is a virtue.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                I understand the need to test but can't you set up a test server or sandbox for this? When this occurred with S1 for the talents, the screws were applied for a week. Please consider this.
                agree

wanna tets? create tesr server, n doing special early updates for s1, or maybe u wanna then make new event with br? i started feel strange
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                  the thing is even with a test server wich i believe they have you cant test it to full extent like on a live server so testing content on s1 is in fact the best way of testing and whats one week anyway jeez patience is a good thing to have in live
                  Lol Ohh right thats not true.

Most games i played and i played alot of games they had 1 or 2 test servers.

The thing is the test servers are for ALL players who are willing to do the work of testing new stuff.

These servers are actually functional and everything are tested there live.

What you just said there is actually what S1 is.

Only difference here and on on those games is that here S1 get a advantage no one else does, on those games no one gets the advantage as its only for the test server.

Reason i said 1 or 2 is like in this game with cross server stuff they have 2 and in some cases even up to 4 of these servers so cross server stuff get tested out proberly.

So its kinda lame the way they do it. I don't blame them but in fact they could have made 1 test server for each REGION that all players could join for testing that are working 24/7 and trust me you see people flock there to learn the new stuff.

What I liked about 2 of the games i was test gamer on and still is was that on the TEST servers could you not buy their version of Balens they gifted all players Balens for free there. And VIP as well. The thing is there it was 2 test servers, and only those 2 test servers played together so even tho it was fun testing new stuff and play now and then was it not as fun as being on the real game with alot more players.

But R2 could do the same if they cared.

But hey their servers their rules.

But doing test servers are possible.

Comment

finally maintaince , i think 2 weeks had to pass until you realised that this game almost died without no maintaince . Anyways good desicion , ty for maintaince

Comment

hey i play the game for fun. just me though. no else plays for fun from what i have read form most of these post. It seems more then not that there are ppl the feel this game is their way of life. GOOD FOR YOU! thanks you for allowing the rest of us to live ur life with you.

R2 trust me there are a few of us players here that are totally ok with the way you are doing this. and even a smaller few that understand the work it takes for the flash, java, coding, css, html. . . so when you are able to open to one server and have a controlled amount of support tickets sent in vs opening the patch up to the WORLD and allowing every player to send in a ticket on the nail polish not matching their earrings. i say GO FOR IT.
                      lmao TROLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedDoc View Post
                        hey i play the game for fun. just me though. no else plays for fun from what i have read form most of these post. It seems more then not that there are ppl the feel this game is their way of life. GOOD FOR YOU! thanks you for allowing the rest of us to live ur life with you.

R2 trust me there are a few of us players here that are totally ok with the way you are doing this. and even a smaller few that understand the work it takes for the flash, java, coding, css, html. . . so when you are able to open to one server and have a controlled amount of support tickets sent in vs opening the patch up to the WORLD and allowing every player to send in a ticket on the nail polish not matching their earrings. i say GO FOR IT.
                        lmao TROLLLLLLLL
                        LOL good one. I am here to play for fun, but that do not mean i should accept everything trown in that ruin or make it less fun should i?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          That happened during the last patch as well. it is unfair but this is how this company does it. So we must deal with it for a week.
                          Servers 1,2 and 3 are the beta servers. These servers can by whiped at any point R2 wishes to. They got patch 1.45 before the rest of the servers as well. This time R2 is just openly announcing it.

Comment

It's interesting that the majority of players chiding the "whining" of the test server response come from S1.

Ratty, I respect your comments but using a live server as a test server is almost never done in the industry. Even if this doesn't affect cross server events (this time), it reeks of favoritism.

I am not even *on* an R2 server and because of such I feel I can make these statements without bias or influence.

Comment

keep up the good work R2..looking forward to the new updates and i think its a great idea to run the test on S1 first

Comment

instead of complaining and keep nagging be glad 1.5 follows up on 1.45 so fast and who cares s1 get it faster then s2-144, PS s2 s3 never got parts of 1.45 faster then the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X