No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least you guys knew you were having some sort of maintenence tonight.....S12, (merged with 6, 10 and 17) got shut down tonight for no reason at all.......lol....maybe we can get the patch too?

Comment

• Actually. are we getting the patch too?

Comment

• This is a perfect example to the trolls on page 1 and 2 on why being the guinea pig server is not always a good thing. See the nonsense we have to deal with from time to time?

I seriously hope that compensation will be enough to cover all the events we have missed. That is all.
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
        Frostie
        Mage
        VictisHNR

Comment

• For those the complaing so much, u guys make it sound like ur losing a leg on rl ffs...1 day w/o a few hours of your game it's not gona hurt u.
          Last edited by Brygitta; 02-20-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• We merged with them back in december.....

Comment

• Beginning thread says S1 and S6 are getting the patch. S6 is ( 6,10,17 ) so yes it looks like we are to Bergess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                I hope you get them, but I am not holding my breath. I decided to kill Reapers... going to play the Mass Effect Trilogy again I think LOL
                psssh i dont like any game without freeroam...go play saintsrow the third..to me thats alot better than gta
                Last edited by Ashanie; 02-20-2013, 09:22 PM.
                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

• Yeah, losing the Honor and Insignia so that they can put 1.5 into place on my server so my guild doesn't get to do guild battles any more...that's such a great benefit. Gosh we're so lucky to be able to lose what few Guild Battle chances we have so that we can be screwed out of other in-game rewards faster than the rest of the servers. Oh btw, it's 10pm est and the servers are down. No where near 11pm PST like the post said! Way to go guys. You know how to keep your paying customers happy. Which is why DDO (https://signup.ddo.com/ddo.php?ftui=...554_1361415992) is looking very good right now.
                  Last edited by Dravvin; 02-20-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Wow...this is pretty exciting news......lol

Comment

• This game is ran by idiots. lol

Everyday gets a little worse. I'll be canceling my VIP this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Learica View Post
                        I'll be canceling my VIP this month.
                        What she said.

Comment

• LOL I know right, I still have a ticket open from Decemeber that still nothing been done. Customer service is lacking big time

Comment

• What time did our server go down Bergess?

Comment

• Karliyah, as long as you're still paying for VIP they don't mind/care that you're still waiting. Obviously it isn't that important to you that you get your issue fixed if you're still playing and paying.

As a side note that was meant to be read from their point of view, I'm not saying that you don't actually care, but it feels that that is the Powers That Be's way of thinking.

Comment

• What time our server go down Bergess?

Comment

Working...
                                X