Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah double post, its not a VIP issue

Comment

• *** you take the servers down way before 11 pm pst and on a guild battle night ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS???????? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FREAKING MINDS?????

Comment

• What the heck did you say Ullie?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          This is a perfect example to the trolls on page 1 and 2 on why being the guinea pig server is not always a good thing. See the nonsense we have to deal with from time to time?

I seriously hope that compensation will be enough to cover all the events we have missed. That is all.
          We're not trolls. You should actually be campaigning to have NO live server be a test server. That should be all.

Comment

• something about scréwing the pooch, may the fleas of a 1,000 camels infest their nether regions, and at the 4 min mark shove it up your diode r2 server, some really bad stuff appeantly to warrent a mute without a warning to stop, wowsers

Comment

• 9pm Karli EST

Comment

• be glad its s1 we might miss out on Guild battle tonight cuz of these **
                User: (S31)shaderx cs
                Class: hybrid knight
                Plane: Scion
                Level: 93
                Honor: Grand Duke
                Sever: (S31) Tree of Life
                Guild: DemonKings

wartunes
                sever: 1 sever: 20

user: Zodicalblood user: NoseDive
                lvl: 53 lvl47
                Guild: lumianire DARKNESS

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  We're not trolls. You should actually be campaigning to have NO live server be a test server. That should be all.
                  Wasn't referring to you (even if you posted on P1). I've read enough of your posts to know that you actually think before posting. The others are simply complaining for the sake of it.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

• waaaaaa. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                      Wasn't referring to you (even if you posted on P1). I've read enough of your posts to know that you actually think before posting. The others are simply complaining for the sake of it.
                      Now, would I complain simply for the sake of complaining? :P
                      S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Vixeness aka Vixi
                      Mage and Lap Kitteh
                      Guild: Havoc

Comment

• Because im in server 6 so they updated it first for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Haiibara View Post
                          Please launch new server ocean !!! Why always eropan,east coast, and west coast
                          r u crazy or what., why the hey would u want thhem to launch more servers when the ones they have now r sub par. Sorry admins and proigramers anhd such., but i personaly think you should fix all the server lag before u roll out anymore updates or new servers.. Or is all you guys care about is more people more servers and more revenue?

Comment

• hmm early main, no big deal but missing what could be last guild war and i hope we get the bg event rewards since we missing those, as for the wb gold and daru loss is normal anymore for main but meh just want the rose petals so i can ahve an attempt at piggy mount still. Good luck all servers doing guild war tonight, may you all get max rewards.

Comment

• I just hope they do something good for all of those that missed out. Will not hold breath.
                              TRISTAN Knight VICTUS HNR S-1

Comment

• he he FCbarca, come joint to #wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X