Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    not sure why you all complaining...next thing you know something goes patching and ppl chars get reset to lvl1 or some **** lol...bet you wont be crying to be first then.
    gogogogoggogogogoggogogog fortis
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Originally posted by jaxman101 View Post
      I blame global warming for all of this
      don't forget to blame prince also, its always his fault
      Wartune
      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D

Comment

• Yes - S1 is so lucky... to lose night area, Guild War, Both Battle Ground and World boss... and if we are lucky, we might get a pitiful compensation package which might rival the earnings I could get in a single round with the world boss... then all other servers will also whine they should have this compensation as well.. lol..
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Meoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
          Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by evillicious View Post
            yes - s1 is so lucky... To lose night area, guild war, both battle ground and world boss... And if we are lucky, we might get a pitiful compensation package which might rival the earnings i could get in a single round with the world boss... Then all other servers will also whine they should have this compensation as well.. Lol..
            i love you evilicious
            Wartune

Comment

• and I love.... all my guildies
              Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                and I love.... all my guildies

lovable perhaps ^_^
                permanent ban those hackers!
                to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• UPDATE 4: So yeah, of course Servers 10, 12, and 17 would be going offline too since they're merged with S6. So naturally, yours truly, Mister Thickey Thick-Face from Thicksville, Thickanian, would neglect to include them in the announcement. This of course means that these servers will also be getting the 1.5 update along with Server 6.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haiibara View Post
                    why lester permanent ban those hacker??? i think he is not a hackers
                    its my signature lol
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                      and I love.... all my guildies
                      but we's love our Auntie Bloodthirsty
                      Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        UPDATE 4: So yeah, of course Servers 10, 12, and 17 would be going offline too since they're merged with S6. So naturally, yours truly, Mister Thickey Thick-Face from Thicksville, Thickanian, would neglect to include them in the announcement. This of course means that these servers will also be getting the 1.5 update along with Server 6.
                        what about being nice and apply the 1.5 patch to one of the new servers like server 129?

Comment

• the maintenance was scheduled for pst not your own local times quit whining

Comment

• Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                            what about being nice and apply the 1.5 patch to one of the new servers like server 129?
                            I don't think you'd want that to happen as the newer servers would not stand a chance against server 1 and server 6 in cross server battlegrounds.

Comment

• And suddenly, things were more fair. Hell hath officially frozen over! Good work on the semi-rotation or whatever it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                                Especially you :P
                                Meanie. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X