Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/20 @ 6:00 PM PST Not 11:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nathanmorello View Post
    When is the 1.5 patch going to be available to the other servers?
    Likely one week - provided no issues with this test rollout.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
      they were meant to be as this is all of 1.5 part 1 http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html
      50 Troops are listed there as well, but not in Part 1.

Comment

• oh come on we are all waiting for troops and they wont be added?

Comment

• Troops will probably be in last part

Comment

• lol im my head spinning around seeing loading screen, change it please! -_-

Comment

Last edited by Whiffy; 02-22-2013, 04:02 AM.
              ♥Hell♥
              Sybian
              S1 - VictisHNR
              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

• Stalks Stormaggedon intently....... stealing rose petals out of his pocket
                Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• I am extremely sad, you broke it....
                  League of Angels
                  Character: VileSpark
                  Server: S2

Comment

• Can you give at least an approximate date for when the other servers be updated to patch 1.5?? Thank you ^^,

Comment

• Sure you really want it. Player missing from MPD lobby, quest scroll missing from toolbar, top 8 guild missing from war list with a message telling us YOUR GUILD DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR GUILD WAR THIS WEEK, Battler grounds with 3-6 players and yeah.. one good things.. all you AFKrs, lol.. not any more.. fight cart or stay home are your options. Wartunes players now back in cross server 2 vs 2 arena..

The list goes on. Hot wet mess
                      Attached Files
                      Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                        So not only did we lose out on getting the petals for the pig yesterday, you've also removed them from the shop, so now we can't even purchase the stupid thing. Awesome.
                        lmao r2 must be having a ball today with all these complaints. Not that they don't deserve it. Trust me R2 deserves all this garbage today as they basically screwed us over in the long run with this update. Nerfing wings(people said it's just a typo or something) limitations of summoning during mp runs, and now they take out the petals from the shop. R2 really making people upset and it's rightfully so. R2 better make some drastic changes or at least release the auction house very soon or I am sure lot of people are going to take there money else where. This game not worth it that much to make it only pay to play.

Comment

• im done speending money on this game. its to expensive . we cant earn nothing and its a rip off.. all players should cancel vip and not buy any thing it aint worth it

Comment

Last edited by Whiffy; 02-22-2013, 04:02 AM.
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR
                            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

• UPDATE 8: So players are aware, a typo in the Wing system for 1.5 is incorrect displaying wing stats as %1. This not the case, and wings are still giving the 2% bonus. We'll be getting the typo corrected so the information on the wings is displayed correct at a later date.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• UPDATE 9: The Talent reset window is displaying a cost of 200 Balens or Coupons to reset your Talents. THIS IS INCORRECT. The correct amount is 895 Balens or Coupons.
                                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X