Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Reimbursement for 02/18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks so much..i don't know what all the complaining is about either...any compensation is good compensation..^_^

Comment

All I missed out on was 1 Battleground so I am more than happy with the compensation. More concerned about the lag especially in MP Dungeons.
      Jherek
      Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Thank You!! very much
        "SARA"
        S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
        FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

at least its something pathetic for most players like myself but something is better than nothing i guess

Comment

It would seem that some players were affected more than others. Would those that were affected the most be happy if they got tons of compensation and those of us who were only slightly inconvenienced got the same. It's a world wide computer network it's not going to work 100% of the time. Live with it.
            Jherek
            Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Its not mutch people some not can login have lose more daru that play this downtime in Whiild 50k daru take maby 10 min to collect me find them in whild

But what can man say bettre that noting.

Keep up good works Wartune.

But i hade instent take 500 Balance or like that so man can revive at World Boss and damges give you what you get in gold and daru that a fast pack
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Realy this compensations are a joke ... 200ks gold and 100 ks daru much players take it in middle wb -.-" any lost the wb and
                arena crossover ...

Comment

Compensation?

I know there is a lot of games that didn't bother of compesate players, and i know that in every game there is gonna be some players that will say horray thank you so much no matter what.
                  Unfortunately for you i'm not one of those players, I am a gamer who support your company spending some cash every month, a player really tired of faliures, poor compensations and your escalating policy of try to get more money from us, so from now on i never gonna spend more money in your company and related in any inmediate future (probably ever), i'll spend my actual balens and then i'll say goodbye to you and the way you laugh in the face of your customers.
                  Is not funny to keep a pace in this game to let it get ruined by you every few weeks with some faliure and the like, is less funny see how some players clearly cheat in this game while your staff does absolutely nothing, and is really unnerving the way your support service works.
                  So for all those reasons i will quit and recomend in every forum of games i visit from that day on, to everyone who asked about your games to get well away from you.
                  When i joined this game was well balanced and funny, now, months later is a complete disaster.
                  The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

hi.
                    i asked some players in server 4 'kabam ) and no one claimed it. i saw the events prizes but no thing there.

Comment

Originally posted by blink123 View Post
                      still cant open my account.......webpage unavailable? *** is this?
                      1st of all, your problem has nothing to do with the reimbursement.
                      And for your problem, it happens sometimes. give some minutes and you can view the webpage again. It happens a lot to me.
                      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

no vip trial card??

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: Now - 02/21 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: we will be compensation to all Wartune players.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]34344[/ATTACH]
                          LIES my server didn't get compensation. Should classify which servers are receiving compensation, because Kongregate servers are not getting any.

Comment

Originally posted by Atalle View Post
                            LIES my server didn't get compensation. Should classify which servers are receiving compensation, because Kongregate servers are not getting any.
                            nothing for Armor Games either...

Comment

not only did the comp not match the reward but the servers are still frucked up and locking people out... ten minutes of mice is more like 25 for me... with all the money u make you would think keeping the game RUNNING would be a top priority!

Comment

What's wrong wit h s117?

What's wrong with s117, it's been days that i can't get through the server, all i can see is the check in box and the rest is black. All the while I though it was my connection but when i tried to play in s144 everything's okay. And worst I have just paid my vip for 2 weeks. *** is this, Does it mean it goes to waste becaue there is no way that i could play... tried to wait for hours for that server to work but no luck

Comment

Working...
                                X