X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Wartune Reimbursement for 02/18

Wartune Reimbursement for 02/18

Duration: Now - 02/21 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Due to the unexpected downtime on 2/18, we will be compensation to all Wartune players. There are two packs that can be claimed, the first by players who are level 20 and higher, and the second can be claimed by players level 40 and higher. Both packs contain 100K Gold and 50K Daru. Both packs can be claimed by the Event Prizes window, and will then arrive via the in game mail. Both packs are currently online now and are able to be redeemed until 23:59 PM (Server Time) on February 21st.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eventprizes2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1734466

• Olgast
    replied
    for what servers is it? i cant take any packs.

Armor Games, S2-Europe
    Eladriel

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahkkharu View Post
    So no compensation for Kong... that explain why I'm not able to see reward on the event window
    kinda normal though seeing you guys could still play

Leave a comment:

• Ahkkharu
    replied
    So no compensation for Kong... that explain why I'm not able to see reward on the event window

Leave a comment:

• JokerMarc
    replied
    bad compensation pack

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    For all those wondering kongregate, kabam and armor games server prolly didn't get the compenastion seeing their servers weren't affected. During the downtown of the R2servers I played on kong servers to check it. So I doubt R2 will give a compensation for server that weren't affected by de downtime

Leave a comment:

• sronce
    replied
    lol balens and vouchers lost this comp you can keep its not worth what some more out os somebody hoo knew simple math lol

Leave a comment:

• MyEverything10
    replied
    What's wrong wit h s117?

What's wrong with s117, it's been days that i can't get through the server, all i can see is the check in box and the rest is black. All the while I though it was my connection but when i tried to play in s144 everything's okay. And worst I have just paid my vip for 2 weeks. *** is this, Does it mean it goes to waste becaue there is no way that i could play... tried to wait for hours for that server to work but no luck

Leave a comment:

• coronanick
    replied
    not only did the comp not match the reward but the servers are still frucked up and locking people out... ten minutes of mice is more like 25 for me... with all the money u make you would think keeping the game RUNNING would be a top priority!

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    Originally posted by Atalle View Post
    LIES my server didn't get compensation. Should classify which servers are receiving compensation, because Kongregate servers are not getting any.
    nothing for Armor Games either...

Leave a comment:

• Atalle
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: Now - 02/21 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: we will be compensation to all Wartune players.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34344[/ATTACH]
    LIES my server didn't get compensation. Should classify which servers are receiving compensation, because Kongregate servers are not getting any.

Leave a comment:

• baskurro
    replied
    no vip trial card??

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Originally posted by blink123 View Post
    still cant open my account.......webpage unavailable? *** is this?
    1st of all, your problem has nothing to do with the reimbursement.
    And for your problem, it happens sometimes. give some minutes and you can view the webpage again. It happens a lot to me.

Leave a comment:

• badre12
    replied
    hi.
    i asked some players in server 4 'kabam ) and no one claimed it. i saw the events prizes but no thing there.

Leave a comment:

• Machairodus
    replied
    Compensation?

I know there is a lot of games that didn't bother of compesate players, and i know that in every game there is gonna be some players that will say horray thank you so much no matter what.
    Unfortunately for you i'm not one of those players, I am a gamer who support your company spending some cash every month, a player really tired of faliures, poor compensations and your escalating policy of try to get more money from us, so from now on i never gonna spend more money in your company and related in any inmediate future (probably ever), i'll spend my actual balens and then i'll say goodbye to you and the way you laugh in the face of your customers.
    Is not funny to keep a pace in this game to let it get ruined by you every few weeks with some faliure and the like, is less funny see how some players clearly cheat in this game while your staff does absolutely nothing, and is really unnerving the way your support service works.
    So for all those reasons i will quit and recomend in every forum of games i visit from that day on, to everyone who asked about your games to get well away from you.
    When i joined this game was well balanced and funny, now, months later is a complete disaster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X